CHC 'phone call

Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:50 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light
Default CHC 'phone call

CHC have just 'phoned me!
I enquired about my study permit and OH TWP and they responded by calling this morning. As our PR is almost finalised they have closed the study permit and TWP application. A letter has been sent to our immigration consultants on 15th April, he could not confirm content but it is likely to be our med requests. More waiting to confirm this...
Anyway, I told him I was anxious to be in Canada by July, he could not see that this would be a problem!
The pessimist in me is saying don't get too excited yet, there is still some way to go but this does feel like a step forward!
Have a good weekend all of you...
Lorraine.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: CHC 'phone call

Originally Posted by LorraineG
I enquired about my study permit and OH TWP and they responded by calling this morning. As our PR is almost finalised they have closed the study permit and TWP application. A letter has been sent to our immigration consultants on 15th April, he could not confirm content but it is likely to be our med requests. More waiting to confirm this...
Anyway, I told him I was anxious to be in Canada by July, he could not see that this would be a problem!
The pessimist in me is saying don't get too excited yet, there is still some way to go but this does feel like a step forward!
Lorraine.
Oh wow Lorraine!! F I N A L L Y eh!!! congrats; im sure you will get there for july, will have my fingers crossed for you! woohoo
Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Way to go Lorraine
So happy for you guys...Certainly long over due!!!
So glad to hear you finally have some movement
All the very best
Tim
Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:49 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you both...
Lorraine.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice

That sounds like great news! You must be so relieved. Go ahead ... be excited!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by KS2008
That sounds like great news! You must be so relieved. Go ahead ... be excited!
Well, maybe I am just a little excited...
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

I am sure its going to be brilliant news...I'm hoping that it will be your medical request and "send passports 30 days after medicals" letter..
Will be looking out to see when you finally get the confirmation from your consultant
Great news, made my weekend!
Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:06 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Lorraine. Things are motoring along now.

Karen
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:10 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fab news Lorraine, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Charlie x
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Well, maybe I am just a little excited...
lol awww, thats so cute!!
Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

nayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant future

Lorraine.
Good luck Lorraine. Lets hope things get moving along smoothly now on for you.
Helen&Anil
Old Apr 17th 2009, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

basildog will become famous soon enough

Great news and a phone call from CIC that's like wow.

Be excited you have earned it

Good luck

Chris
Old Apr 17th 2009, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

WendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant future

Good luck Lorraine.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:23 am

Thanks to you all, your good wishes are much appreciated!
Lorraine.