Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CHC London Currently Processing Skilled Worker Applications Submitted In October-Dece

Wikiposts

CHC London Currently Processing Skilled Worker Applications Submitted In October-Dece

Old May 6th 2008, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: CHC London Currently Processing Skilled Worker Applications Submitted In October-

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
http://www.emigrate2.co.uk/lifestyle..._detail-62.htm

its amazing what you can find when you put emigrate canada + newspaper into google
Yeah, thanks for that..I can use Google fine but would rather experience some help from some friendly forum members who can provide a friendly insite and advise where necessary..Thats the good thing about forums and also the reason why I don't just want to sit in front of Google..Sharing experience, advice, opinions are what forums are all about aren't they
Thanks for the useful info anyway.
Cheers
Tim