Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CHC London Currently Processing Skilled Worker Applications Submitted In October-Dece

Wikiposts

CHC London Currently Processing Skilled Worker Applications Submitted In October-Dece

Old May 4th 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of
Default CHC London Currently Processing Skilled Worker Applications Submitted In October-Dece

According to the Emigrate Canada newspaper I received this month, it says that the Canadian High Commission in London is currently processing skilled worker applications submitted in October-December 2005.
Old May 4th 2008, 7:58 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHC London Currently Processing Skilled Worker Applications Submitted In October-

They're also still processing applications with an AOR of June '05. Mine's one of them.
Old May 4th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: CHC London Currently Processing Skilled Worker Applications Submitted In October-

What the heck are they doing with yours then?
Old May 4th 2008, 9:08 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sim2point4
What the heck are they doing with yours then?
Taking their sweet time
Old May 4th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by R I C H
Taking their sweet time
Hope I haven't got your case officer!!!
Old May 5th 2008, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Taking their sweet time
Hi Rich

Have you contacted them to ask why? I have read on here of others whose case has been similar to yours and when they contacted CHC were told that they had sent out info months before. It had been lost in post....so if you haven't asked...i'd do it...coz you seem to be getting left behind??
lol
Stef and Lns
Old May 5th 2008, 4:41 am
Pea Brain

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi Rich

Have you contacted them to ask why? I have read on here of others whose case has been similar to yours and when they contacted CHC were told that they had sent out info months before. It had been lost in post....so if you haven't asked...i'd do it...coz you seem to be getting left behind??
lol
Stef and Lns
Nope, nothing lost or missing, just a matter of 'that's how long it takes'.
Old May 5th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, nothing lost or missing, just a matter of 'that's how long it takes'.
Maybe they are not expediting yours now you are in Canada? Seems a bit odd to me.
lol
Stef and Lins
Old May 5th 2008, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there,
Sorry to ask a daft question but I am new to the forum...Where does one get a copy of this Emigrate Canada Newspaper please?
Our AOR was September 2006 so we are hoping to hear something around the end of this year and this newspaper sounds like it has some useful info..
Many Thanks
Tim
Old May 5th 2008, 6:48 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.emigrate2.co.uk/lifestyle..._detail-62.htm

its amazing what you can find when you put emigrate canada + newspaper into google
Old May 5th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tim Steer
Hi there,
Sorry to ask a daft question but I am new to the forum...Where does one get a copy of this Emigrate Canada Newspaper please?
Our AOR was September 2006 so we are hoping to hear something around the end of this year and this newspaper sounds like it has some useful info..
Many Thanks
Tim
Hi Tim

The address is:
Emigrate Canada
1 Commercial Road
Eastbourne
East Sussex
BN21 3XQ
It costs £21.00 for 12 issues or £17.00 for 6 issues and is monthly.
The credit card hotline is 01323 726040

My own personal opinion having subscribed to it for nearly 3 years, is that it is getting thinner with every issue and has ceased to be proactive in what it covers. I know not why.

Have a look at Mymuchmor.com, it is a networking site to make friends before you go and to help others who may need advice on a more friendly forum. The FREE magazine each month is readable online or downloadable PDF and is a good quality informative read with plenty of gorgeous pictures. Give that a try before you commit to a costly newspaper and see what you think

Hope this is helpful to you
lol
Stef and Lins

Last edited by Sue; May 20th 2008 at 12:12 pm. Reason: Typo
Old May 5th 2008, 7:53 am
Pea Brain

Maybe they are not expediting yours now you are in Canada? Seems a bit odd to me.
lol
Stef and Lins
We've been in Canada for 2.5yrs, and there was never a question that our application would be expedited. We're just in the queue with everyone else.
Old May 5th 2008, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

My own personal opinion having subscribed to it for nearly 3 years, is that it is getting thinner with every issue and has ceased to be proactive in what it covers. I know not why.
I agree with you. We have subscribed for about two years and it has definitely lost its edge. For many of the 'what do you think of Canada' vox pox they just interview their expat advertisers. Same old names crop up time and time again. It was handy for the CHC column, but that's a bit dry now.

We considered cancelling when they started doing full pages of 'cut-out wildlife reference cards', but have persevered. Muchmor is much better, but I do prefer a format I can read in the bath!

By the way, I'm having real problems downloading this month's issue - is it just me?

lara
Old May 5th 2008, 11:18 am
Banned

ipevo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
I agree with you. We have subscribed for about two years and it has definitely lost its edge. For many of the 'what do you think of Canada' vox pox they just interview their expat advertisers. Same old names crop up time and time again. It was handy for the CHC column, but that's a bit dry now.

We considered cancelling when they started doing full pages of 'cut-out wildlife reference cards', but have persevered. Muchmor is much better, but I do prefer a format I can read in the bath!

By the way, I'm having real problems downloading this month's issue - is it just me?

lara
It must be the demand - anyway seems to be loading fine at the moment
Old May 6th 2008, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Many Thanks for the info.
Tim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.