Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CHC Islamabad applicants transferred to CHC London (2004-2007) applicants

CHC Islamabad applicants transferred to CHC London (2004-2007) applicants

Old Jul 14th 2011, 6:50 am
Just Joined

hammadfari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CHC Islamabad applicants transferred to CHC London (2004-2007) applicants

Greetings to all,

I am 2004 applicant from Pakistan my case transferred to London in April 2011. I received update forms request from London on 27th June, 2011. I have sent the forms on 5th July, 2011, now waiting for medical instruction. Please share this topic.

Regards
Hammad
Old Jul 14th 2011, 11:44 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHC Islamabad applicants transferred to CHC London (2004-2007) applicants

The news of applications made in foreign countries being transferred to London on a british expats forum is mostly going to be annoying especially for those whose files have been waiting in the queue for ages, mainly because CHC London have been short of resources to deal with them.

Might be good news for you though!
Old Jul 15th 2011, 12:27 am
Just Joined

Default Re: CHC Islamabad applicants transferred to CHC London (2004-2007) applicants

Originally Posted by Edo
The news of applications made in foreign countries being transferred to London on a british expats forum is mostly going to be annoying especially for those whose files have been waiting in the queue for ages, mainly because CHC London have been short of resources to deal with them.

Might be good news for you though!
sorry for you people......and sorry to learn your concerns....be positive !!!! we are waiting for 7 long years...and we are not garbing any ones right.
Hammad
Old Jul 15th 2011, 2:09 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Hammad

We're mostly pretty positive on the BE Forum

There is a lot of good advice and help from many members, with a few adding a lot of very useful input with some typical Brit humour thrown in for good measure

It is fair to say though, that the name of the forum is bit of give away as to it's purpose and to whom it caters for.

By all means you are most welcome to have good read and ask a few questions, but I doubt if you will get much input from Islamabad applicants as there aren't many on this British Expats forum.

Good luck with your application
Old Jul 15th 2011, 2:20 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by james.mc
Hammad

There is a lot of good advice and help from many members, with a few adding a lot of very useful input with some typical Brit humour thrown in for good measure

It is fair to say though, that the name of the forum is bit of give away as to it's purpose and to whom it caters for.

By all means you are most welcome to have good read and ask a few questions, but I doubt if you will get much input from Islamabad applicants as there aren't many on this British Expats forum.

Have you had a read of the Australian immigration forum lately? Subcontinent posters at least equal British, if not outnumber them.

Oh, and I think you'll find that there are plenty of non-British posters on this forum. It was started by a British couple who emigrated to the US, not specifically for British.
Old Jul 15th 2011, 3:30 am
Just Joined

Thanks a lot for wishing me good luck.
Originally Posted by james.mc
Hammad

Old Jul 15th 2011, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Have you had a read of the Australian immigration forum lately? Subcontinent posters at least equal British, if not outnumber them.

Oh, and I think you'll find that there are plenty of non-British posters on this forum. It was started by a British couple who emigrated to the US, not specifically for British.
Thanks Dorothy for understanding.
Hammad
Old Jul 16th 2011, 5:25 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy

Dorothy

I have no need to read the Australian Forum.

Nobody is disputing that that are many non British posters on the entire BE site.

I wrote:

I was referring to Islamabad applicants to Canada in the Canada section not BE Forum as a whole. Maybe I should have been more clear.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

I have received my medical instructions on 18th July.
Hammad
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hammadfari
I have received my medical instructions on 18th July.
Hammad
So glad to see London is using it's limited resources on applications from Pakistan, congrats.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 12:06 am
All Sooked up!

Originally Posted by CANADIAN CARPERS
So glad to see London is using it's limited resources on applications from Pakistan, congrats.
Ditto! Congrats