Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Changing Address on PR Application, after we moved to Canada on Work Permit

Changing Address on PR Application, after we moved to Canada on Work Permit

Old Nov 13th 2019, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

Myllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond reputeMyllia_G has a reputation beyond repute
Default Changing Address on PR Application, after we moved to Canada on Work Permit

We have finally managed to move to Halifax, NS, on a one year work permit, our PR application (AIPP) is in process. We are now living in temporary accommodation.
We just received the email for medicals, we need to fill out a form for the medicals, which is asking for address.
Do we still give the UK address, where we applied from? Or the new Halifax address?

We have found on the CIC site that we must tell them if we have changed the address. But where/ how do we do that?
We have found this page:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...e-address.html

but it is not clear to us, which option we choose for the question:
Where are you applying from?
Is it now inside of Canada or still outside of Canada?

I am thinking we need to go down this route:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...e-address.html
What if I can’t change my address online?
If you can’t change your address online, you can change it using this Web form. Follow the instructions and include all the details we ask for.
If you recently immigrated to Canada, you must tell us your new address to receive a permanent resident (PR) card.

am I correct? Thank you so much for any help, we really appreciate any advice.