Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Changes to 'the list' of 38 (FSW visas) imminent!

Changes to 'the list' of 38 (FSW visas) imminent!

Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

ali2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to 'the list' of 38 (FSW visas) imminent!

Hi,

Its my first ever message on this forum. I am interested in Canadian immigration. I have all the required documents ready only my passport is awaiting. I 'll get my Passport on 15th April.

can anyone tell me when the new changes are going to enforced? any tentative date?

Regards,

Ali
Old Apr 11th 2010, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

sholeee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swirls
We need to hurry and get out application back in then! Got a letter on Friday saying that they need more details of my husbands job - will get him to do it this week so it gets back before the 16th April.
This speedy response is amazing
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

gashe4peace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sholeee
This speedy response is amazing
hi guys!!
you know it is recommendable by CIC after April 10th to attach the EILTS exam result with UR initial application.my 1st result paper has expired & i will take by June 05 2010.that is why i feel worried may be the 0111 NOC demand list will removed after may reform. will you pleas discus about it and can you guess me what kind of NOC code will out of the list??
with regard
Old Apr 15th 2010, 5:32 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by gashe4peace
hi guys!!
you know it is recommendable by CIC after April 10th to attach the EILTS exam result with UR initial application.my 1st result paper has expired & i will take by June 05 2010.that is why i feel worried may be the 0111 NOC demand list will removed after may reform. will you pleas discus about it and can you guess me what kind of NOC code will out of the list??
with regard
Your IELTs result is NOT included with the preliminary application to CIO Sydney. It is include with the complete application to the processing office with the 120 day letter.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Your IELTs result is NOT included with the preliminary application to CIO Sydney. It is include with the complete application to the processing office with the 120 day letter.
Dear PM
people in other forum said that it's benifited to send the exam report along with inital aplication any way please i don't wnat to wait.how do you prove to me that it's possible with out result report??
i need badly UR conformation!!
with regard
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Dear PM
people in other forum said that it's benifited to send the exam report along with inital aplication any way please i don't wnat to wait.how do you prove to me that it's possible with out result report??
with regard
I sent my application about 20 of November 2009 to Sydney NS without IELTS report and got the 120 email letter on 27 of January 2010. No problem here.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dasalcedo
I sent my application about 20 of November 2009 to Sydney NS without IELTS report and got the 120 email letter on 27 of January 2010. No problem here.
hi dasalcedo
thank you 4 advice
the qeustion is on what will happen after the reform which will be hear on april 2010!!
Old Apr 16th 2010, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

crazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nice

Dear PM
with regard
Why do you ask strangers who may intentionally or unintentionally mislead you? Why you just don't read the instruction and checklist? In both CIC clearly states what and only what should be included in initial application to Sydney.... crazy man, crazy....
Old Apr 16th 2010, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

hi dasalcedo
thank you 4 advice
the qeustion is on what will happen after the reform which will be hear on april 2010!!

No one will know until they publish it, keep an eye on this thread and CIC to keep up with it all

Originally Posted by crazy72
Why do you ask strangers who may intentionally or unintentionally mislead you? Why you just don't read the instruction and checklist? In both CIC clearly states what and only what should be included in initial application to Sydney.... crazy man, crazy....
gashe4peace is a new poster as are you please be kind or people won't post
Old Apr 16th 2010, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

I think there are two issues here

1. regarding the proof of language "change" from 10 April. This is confusing, as the official line is that you now provide it "at the time of application", and it says on Schedule 3 to provide proof. But then it also says attach photos...and we don't do that. By that logic, I would think that the language proof isn't required at the first stage. I checked the guidance and checklist after 10 April, and it hadn't changed at that point - still said NOT to send it to Sydney. I will check again before I submit our forms.... IF the list doesn't change before the date we can send them... which leads us to...

2. As has been discussed many times - no-one knows when the new list will be announced, but it will be any time after today, which is the day the consultation ends. No-one can tell you whether your job will still be on the revised list or not.

It is your decision whether to apply or not - no-one can make that decision for you, but the majority of posters on here think the language test results are not required at this stage. I don't think you have anything to lose in your situation - if we are wrong, your application will be returned as incomplete, but you would be in no worse situation than if you simply did not apply at all (your fee wouldn't be cashed).
Old Apr 19th 2010, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kaye5
I think there are two issues here

1. regarding the proof of language "change" from 10 April. This is confusing, as the official line is that you now provide it "at the time of application", and it says on Schedule 3 to provide proof. But then it also says attach photos...and we don't do that. By that logic, I would think that the language proof isn't required at the first stage. I checked the guidance and checklist after 10 April, and it hadn't changed at that point - still said NOT to send it to Sydney. I will check again before I submit our forms.... IF the list doesn't change before the date we can send them... which leads us to...

2. As has been discussed many times - no-one knows when the new list will be announced, but it will be any time after today, which is the day the consultation ends. No-one can tell you whether your job will still be on the revised list or not.

It is your decision whether to apply or not - no-one can make that decision for you, but the majority of posters on here think the language test results are not required at this stage. I don't think you have anything to lose in your situation - if we are wrong, your application will be returned as incomplete, but you would be in no worse situation than if you simply did not apply at all (your fee wouldn't be cashed).
hello kayes5
really thank you for your encouraging advice !! yes you are right if idon't apply that me only will looser so based on your advice i will submite my initial application by this weak. you know what this is my 4th attempte so that i have fear a lot. any way i will send it.
God bless you!!
with regard
Old Apr 19th 2010, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
No one will know until they publish it, keep an eye on this thread and CIC to keep up with it all

gashe4peace is a new poster as are you please be kind or people won't post
hello cofeepot
yes i am new member 4 this forum & i came in peace to respect others idea no matter what they said. please correct me if i'm wrong.
with regard
Old Apr 19th 2010, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

hello kayes5
really thank you for your encouraging advice !! yes you are right if idon't apply that me only will looser so based on your advice i will submite my initial application by this weak. you know what this is my 4th attempte so that i have fear a lot. any way i will send it.
God bless you!!
with regard
hello kayes5
i forgot to show you about this official information & please will be read it carefully and forwrd me what it's said. you know peaple may misinterprate it or mis understoan it.
http://www.canadavisa.com/cic-stream...ts-100310.html
i hope you understand my feelling!!
with regard
Old Apr 19th 2010, 10:34 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

hello kayes5
i forgot to show you about this official information & please will be read it carefully and forwrd me what it's said. you know peaple may misinterprate it or mis understoan it.
http://www.canadavisa.com/cic-stream...ts-100310.html
i hope you understand my feelling!!
with regard
That's NOT an official Canadian immigration website. Check out the CIC website for official information, you can download the application guide and checklist from it.

Good luck.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
That's NOT an official Canadian immigration website. Check out the CIC website for official information, you can download the application guide and checklist from it.

Good luck.
Hi christ..
Thank you i will check it.so you believe that i can submite with out EILTS exam result.. right ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.