Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Changes of details -Mr Miller Or Mr Humphries pls help

Changes of details -Mr Miller Or Mr Humphries pls help

Old Aug 19th 2004, 11:03 pm
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

royyboy will become famous soon enough
Default Changes of details -Mr Miller Or Mr Humphries pls help

Hi There.
Curious as to a couple of points i need clarifying.
In the original application, i gave numbers and adresses of my employer, as they specified. Both myself and my wife have since changed employer, do we need to notify London or Canadian offices of this, and if so, how, as there appears to be nothing on the site regarding this, theres only changes of address-please advise.
Also, If we decide to go to Canada for the beginning of November to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and stay for christmas, do we change address to her mothers, where we will be staying?
If we ARE in Canada, and have changed the address and they contact us there, and they ask to submit passport, would this need to goto London or a site in Canada?
So many confusing issues-any advise really helpful.
Thank you
Old Aug 20th 2004, 4:15 am
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

Default Re: Changes of details -Mr Miller Or Mr Humphries pls help

anyone have any ideas????

would hate to have my app slowed down because of not letting them know of any changes...

Last edited by royyboy; Aug 20th 2004 at 4:17 am.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 7:02 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Royboy

Originally Posted by royyboy
Hi There.
Curious as to a couple of points i need clarifying.
In the original application, i gave numbers and adresses of my employer, as they specified. Both myself and my wife have since changed employer, do we need to notify London or Canadian offices of this, and if so, how, as there appears to be nothing on the site regarding this, theres only changes of address-please advise.
Also, If we decide to go to Canada for the beginning of November to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and stay for christmas, do we change address to her mothers, where we will be staying?
If we ARE in Canada, and have changed the address and they contact us there, and they ask to submit passport, would this need to goto London or a site in Canada?
So many confusing issues-any advise really helpful.
Thank you
No, you don't have to notify CHC as to change of employer.
No. Leave you mailing address as is, I assume that you are returning to England after Xmas. Your passport have to go to London.

PMM
Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:43 pm
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

figured that was the way, just needed confirmation, thanx very much pmm