Wikiposts

Change in Profession

Old Aug 30th 2003, 1:58 am
Just Joined

civichonda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Change in Profession

Dear Mr. Miller,

I just came back from Canada. I really liked it and had been thinking of immigrating there for good.

After availing of free assessment, I found out that I won't reach the required 75 passing score. My options are either getting a master's degree in Canada or getting an arranged employment.

My problem is I had a change of profession. My bachelor's degree is in dental field; while the experience I have is in banking industry. I have been working with a leading bank for the past 10 years and right now, I am already a bank officer.

If I were to pursue a master's degree in Canada or look for an arranged employment, which would you suggest, something related to my degree or my experience? Which do you think will be more beneficial to my application?

Thank you in advance...
Old Aug 30th 2003, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

bjk2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Change in Profession

Where in Canada did you go and what did you like about it? It will help me in deciding the place where I should move