Change of City of Destination

Old Jul 26th 2015, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Izzy91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Change of City of Destination

Hi,
I have recieved my COPR. When I applied my husband was living in B.C, so I put the city he was living in B.C down as my city of destination. He has recently moved to Alberta, due to work, so that's where I want to move to. I've looked through all the documents I received and on the CIC website, but I can't see any information on arriving in or near your city of destination. Will it be a problem if I fly into Alberta instead of B.C. As the COPR is a paper copy I can't imagine that they would change it.
Thank you.
Old Jul 26th 2015, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

plasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change of City of Destination

As a PR you may live anywhere you choose in Canada, so flying in to Alberta will not be a problem.
Welcome to Canada and much Good Luck.
Old Jul 26th 2015, 9:04 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change of City of Destination

It's really only if Quebec is in the picture that things get a bit funky, and even then it's not hard to work around. I wouldn't worry about it.