Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Chances of visa extension with this job?

Chances of visa extension with this job?

Old Oct 15th 2017, 11:44 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chances of visa extension with this job?

Originally Posted by WildfireV2
Yeah, I mean I suppose I'm just sick of all the ridiculous hoops we've gotta jump through.

Anyway, I have to check the NOC codes if I have enough time today, because that will depend on how long I can claimed "skilled work"

But thanks guys, I think I'll just make sure I start saving for the NZ visa as a clear back up.
This doesn't sound to me like someone endorsing the system. If Canadian immigration had welcomed you with open arms do you think your opinion would be quite the same?

Seems to me the problem is you simply aren't meeting the requirements. With all respect that isn't the system's problem. For many immigrants the "system" works just fine.