chances of chemical engineering

Old Aug 11th 2005, 10:18 am
Just Joined

vyaschirags is an unknown quantity at this point
Default chances of chemical engineering

hi friends

I am a Chemical Engineer and looking for the job in Canada if anyone in the same field can give their valuable suggestions regarding approach to hunt chemical engineering job then i will be highly thankful.

Thank you
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

proo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to all
Default Re: chances of chemical engineering

Originally Posted by vyaschirags
hi friends

I am a Chemical Engineer and looking for the job in Canada if anyone in the same field can give their valuable suggestions regarding approach to hunt chemical engineering job then i will be highly thankful.

Thank you
I was told that joining an Order which is sometimes required to practice in certain provinces. My partner's a structural engineer and he needs to join the relevant Order of Engineers - it can take 6 months to join so you have to start ASAP. If membership is not required (should say in the job ads), they can still help get you in touch with companies etc. Otherwise you could try recruitment agencies, internet searches or perhaps you may know people in the field who have contacts out there.
Good luck!