Wikiposts

Chances

Old Jan 7th 2005, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

igop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chances

I just received my IELTS result and with that result I will get a score of 68 on Assesment Tool. What are the chances I can make it (getting PR)? Does anyone here who got their PR with score of flat 67?
Old Jan 8th 2005, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

Madhuba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chances

The minimum required points today is 67. So as long as you get 67 points and above, then there's not much more to it. There's no difference between someone who gets 68 points and one who gets 100 points. As long as your assessment of your qualifications is accurate (i.e. you do in fact get above 67 points) and you pass the other requirements i.e. minimum work experience and background, security and medical checks, then you should get your PR with no problem.

Originally Posted by igop
I just received my IELTS result and with that result I will get a score of 68 on Assesment Tool. What are the chances I can make it (getting PR)? Does anyone here who got their PR with score of flat 67?
Old Jan 8th 2005, 10:19 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Madhuba
The minimum required points today is 67. So as long as you get 67 points and above, then there's not much more to it. There's no difference between someone who gets 68 points and one who gets 100 points. As long as your assessment of your qualifications is accurate (i.e. you do in fact get above 67 points) and you pass the other requirements i.e. minimum work experience and background, security and medical checks, then you should get your PR with no problem.
Unless the points are raised above 67 to 70 or 72, then you are out of luck, even if you applied when the points were 67.

PMM
Old Jan 8th 2005, 10:19 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Unless the points are raised above 67 to 70 or 72, then you are out of luck, even if you applied when the points were 67.

PMM
Do a worst case on education and work experience, I have heard, those are the areas where one is most likely to overestimate ones points.

Last edited by mhhp; Jan 8th 2005 at 10:21 pm.