certificate of selection query

Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:31 pm
Banned

Egyptien51182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default certificate of selection query

Hi All,

I am collecting some information before applying for immigration to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker as per the process instructions on the CIC I need first to apply to the Quebec government for a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec).

I have downloaded the form and read it. However, I can't figure out if I send it to the immigration office in the country I am reresidingn 1st or shall I complete it and send it with the other documents.

Thanks

Rgds
BADR
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: certificate of selection query

Originally Posted by Egyptien51182
Hi All,

I am collecting some information before applying for immigration to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker as per the process instructions on the CIC I need first to apply to the Quebec government for a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec).

I have downloaded the form and read it. However, I can't figure out if I send it to the immigration office in the country I am reresidingn 1st or shall I complete it and send it with the other documents.

Thanks

Rgds
BADR
Hi,

you have to send the application for quebec selection certificate to your local Quebec Immigration office, along with proof of education and employment experience credentials, certified copies of birth certificates and passport etc. You can find all the information on the website of quebec immigration. If you are in Egypt the office that you would have to send your file to would be Damascus:

Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Damas
a/s Ambassade du Canada
38 Autostrade Mezzeh, CP 3394
Damas
Syrie

website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.q.../biq/damascus/
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:30 pm
Banned

Egyptien51182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thanks for your reply
So after sending the application & the rest of docs to the office, I will receive certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec)? then I will present it to the Canadian Embassy in Egypt with the rest of application.
And how long it takes to get the certificate of selection.

Thanks
BADR
Old Apr 24th 2009, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

when you receive the CSQ they will tell you which visa office you have to apply to. I think it's Damascus as well. But I'm not sure. The CSQ can take a few months but timelines vary. Depending on your case you also might or might not have to go for an interview.