Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CEC Questions:Stat Declaration of Common Law & T4/NOA proof

CEC Questions:Stat Declaration of Common Law & T4/NOA proof

Old Apr 9th 2014, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

snofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default CEC Questions:Stat Declaration of Common Law & T4/NOA proof

Hello!

Me and my partner are currently completing the CEC forms. For the issuing of our Temp Work Permit in May 2013, we had the Stat Declaration of Common Law signed by a Commissioner of Oaths here in Calgary. We need to supply the Declaration for our CEC application and I was wondering if anyone knew if we could use that one or would we have to get a new one?

Also, my partner has his T4 covering his employment from March 4th 2013 but he hasn't received his NOA yet. Could we apply with just the T4 and supply pay slips and a copy of his contract along with his reference letter?

Thanks so much!