Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CEC Application forms/documents question

Wikiposts

CEC Application forms/documents question

Old Oct 14th 2014, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Ally and Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CEC Application forms/documents question

Hi everyone.

Been in Canada a year on the IEC visa now and heading down to the border to renew my visa and obtain a SOWP for my GF at the weekend.

I am also approaching my one year of skilled work anniversary as well and will be applying for PR via CEC.

I have my Ielts done, new Police certs on the way and pretty much all the other documentation ready.

Im filling in the application forms and have a few questions.

One of the questions asks about last entry to Canada, we have been to the states a few times over the year for weekends etc, so my last entry into Canada would be then? rather then when we originally arrived?

They also ask for copies of Birth certificates, T4's etc, do these have to be notorized?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, couldnt see anything on the wiki or other posts.

Thanks
Old Oct 15th 2014, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

cattym is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CEC Application forms/documents question

Originally Posted by Ally and Chris
Hi everyone.

Been in Canada a year on the IEC visa now and heading down to the border to renew my visa and obtain a SOWP for my GF at the weekend.

I am also approaching my one year of skilled work anniversary as well and will be applying for PR via CEC.

I have my Ielts done, new Police certs on the way and pretty much all the other documentation ready.

Im filling in the application forms and have a few questions.

One of the questions asks about last entry to Canada, we have been to the states a few times over the year for weekends etc, so my last entry into Canada would be then? rather then when we originally arrived?

They also ask for copies of Birth certificates, T4's etc, do these have to be notorized?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, couldnt see anything on the wiki or other posts.

Thanks
hi, yes it would be your most recent entry to Canada, so after your last visit to the States. birth certificates, T4s etc do not need to be notarized.
good luck!