Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CEC application - Common-law payment

CEC application - Common-law payment

Old Sep 2nd 2013, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

ggreenwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CEC application - Common-law payment

Hello,

I have applied for CEC with my boyf and we sent payment for both of us (we did do 2 payments of $550, as we made the first payment of $550 and then realised that needed to pay for boyf as well so made a second payment. We explained on the application that we did this, with proof of both payments and a letter explaining this). We received our AOR letter yesterday saying that all docs are complete and we have passed to the second phase. But on this letter, it tells you that they have received the payment but it only put $550 not the total of $1100. What to do???? I'm worried that they think that it is only me applying for this and not together - although all docs indicate that it is both of us applying. Does anyone have an email address that they have received a response from - I'm trying to find one everywhere and can't find an email address?

Thanks for your help!!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 6:55 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CEC application - Common-law payment

EDIT:

Send a case specific enquiry to:

CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑[email protected].

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ada/sydney.asp

You could also send a copy of the fee's receipts by courier - make sure that you give your UCI reference.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

If you are in Canada, you could also try calling them: 1-613-944-4000

Last edited by Siouxie; Sep 2nd 2013 at 7:07 am.
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

ggreenwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CEC application - Common-law payment

OK - thanks for the info - much appreciated!

I'll try calling them first if that fails I'll send an email. I just hope that they have processed our application as a common-law and not just me!!!!!