case specific emails

Old Jul 5th 2011, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default case specific emails

can someone just confirm i have enquired about my case the right way i had to fill out a little form with deatils of my file number etc and then submit my question???? is this right or is there an email address i go through instead. just ive sent 2 now and had no reply at all. thanks guys
Old Jul 5th 2011, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: case specific emails

That sounds like the correct way. I sent a few enquiries about different things and I think I got only one reply - CHC did reply to the others but their emails disappeared into the ether so they had to call me.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 12:49 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza69
can someone just confirm i have enquired about my case the right way i had to fill out a little form with deatils of my file number etc and then submit my question???? is this right or is there an email address i go through instead. just ive sent 2 now and had no reply at all. thanks guys
You can use this direct e-mail address as your more likely to get a response:

[email protected]

Good luck
Old Jul 5th 2011, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for the email address i emailed it right away and hope for a response this time...