Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Feb 16th 2012, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by OPPOP
Your time line is pretty close to mine, I actually got the email about my medical received/passed by Jan 4th. There is no further update for my case as well.
A few people seemed to have received emails stating that Ottawa have received medicals and passed.... Are these emails as a result of you sending an email asking for an update or is Ottawa automatically sending these email updates out??

Just wondering as we have not received one.

Thanks
Old Feb 16th 2012, 3:12 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
A few people seemed to have received emails stating that Ottawa have received medicals and passed.... Are these emails as a result of you sending an email asking for an update or is Ottawa automatically sending these email updates out??

Thanks
We emailed Ottawa as we had sent in stepson's paperwork by their deadline and then heard nothing for a month.They had not acted on the docs and apologised, it was then that they confirmed we had passed the meds.

Another friend we know emailed Ottawa and they replied saying they had not got his police certificate, it had been left in Buffalo for 4 months!!!! Their file has apparently now gone back to Buffalo to finalise the case.

I would email them and say you are concerned, especially if the ecas has not been updated. They seem to get back on track if you give them a gentle nudge.

We all have to hear something soon
Old Feb 16th 2012, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by snowcandy
We emailed Ottawa as we had sent in stepson's paperwork by their deadline and then heard nothing for a month.They had not acted on the docs and apologised, it was then that they confirmed we had passed the meds.

Another friend we know emailed Ottawa and they replied saying they had not got his police certificate, it had been left in Buffalo for 4 months!!!! Their file has apparently now gone back to Buffalo to finalise the case.

I would email them and say you are concerned, especially if the ecas has not been updated. They seem to get back on track if you give them a gentle nudge.

We all have to hear something soon
Thanks Snowcandy, perhaps I will send them an email
Old Feb 16th 2012, 3:37 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

It's def worth a go....good luck
Old Feb 17th 2012, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

OPPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KeithSonja

Thanks
Yes they sent me a reminder and I replied with my medical receipts to prove I did send them everything. They replied to my email and mentioned my medical exams passed. I think I will email them today again.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 5:22 am
Just Joined

gracey1982 is on a distinguished road

COPR arrived at my immigration lawyers today. Finally. I started all this in Feb 2011 with a BC PNP application. Applied to Ottawa with BC PNP nomination in October 2011 so PR in under 5 months shows the pilot scheme is helping. I was told not to expect anything faster than an 18 month process. Good luck to everyone else out there waiting.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Gracey1982
Congratulations
Old Feb 17th 2012, 3:11 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

Originally Posted by gracey1982
COPR arrived at my immigration lawyers today. Finally. I started all this in Feb 2011 with a BC PNP application. Applied to Ottawa with BC PNP nomination in October 2011 so PR in under 5 months shows the pilot scheme is helping. I was told not to expect anything faster than an 18 month process. Good luck to everyone else out there waiting.
Yay Congrats!!!
Old Feb 17th 2012, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! I hope we're all not far behind you! Are you the only one so far to have had PPR etc?
Old Feb 17th 2012, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations!!!

Hopefully we will all hear soon!!
Old Feb 17th 2012, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
Nice! I hope we're all not far behind you! Are you the only one so far to have had PPR etc?
I think so. I got told that even those that made it into the pilot scheme are having files profiled and the ones submitted by immigration lawyers are being processed first as they should have less errors and reasons for refusal. That's a rumour as far as i am concerned but that's what i heard. Meds request to PPR was only 2 months. PPR to COPR was 1month. Maybe i got lucky....
Old Feb 17th 2012, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

I think so. I got told that even those that made it into the pilot scheme are having files profiled and the ones submitted by immigration lawyers are being processed first as they should have less errors and reasons for refusal. That's a rumour as far as i am concerned but that's what i heard. Meds request to PPR was only 2 months. PPR to COPR was 1month. Maybe i got lucky....
Maybe so Did you get passed back to Buffalo or did Ottawa deal with everything?
Old Feb 17th 2012, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

Buffalo
Old Feb 17th 2012, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Buffalo
Thanks Congrat's again!
Old Feb 20th 2012, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

OPPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems like I got it I sent an email to them few days ago and they just replied to me:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. We have finalized your application and you will be hearing from the Buffalo Office in the coming weeks on the next steps for Visa Issuance.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.