Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Jun 6th 2013, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

JAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

my local MPs office did get in touch with ottowa,and apparently got the same response.
just feels like im beating myself with a big stick
Old Jun 6th 2013, 4:50 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAGUAR7
my local MPs office did get in touch with ottowa,and apparently got the same response.
just feels like im beating myself with a big stick
Sorry to hear that - perhaps contact them again and ask them to make further enquiries? Are they on any of the Immigration committees? Could they contact one of their associates who may be able to push?

I do know how you feel - been there, got the hat and t.shirt. It's hell.

Hope you hear something soon.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

shee22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a July 2011 applicant and went to my local MP and they could not help,this whole process is a nightmare.What I do not understand is why is that some applicants did not have to renew their medicals but I did and there are four of us that's a lot of money with how expensive photos are and they say they need 6 of each but when you get there they only need two its just a joke.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 5:20 pm
Love & Peace

icecream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shee22
I am a July 2011 applicant and went to my local MP and they could not help,this whole process is a nightmare.What I do not understand is why is that some applicants did not have to renew their medicals but I did and there are four of us that's a lot of money with how expensive photos are and they say they need 6 of each but when you get there they only need two its just a joke.
Shee22 and Jagauar7: I think you are not the only one waiting so long and if your files were with buffalo and then transferred to Ottawa it might take up to 24 months from the date you applied on(This is more likely will apply to ppl from India or Pakistan because of many reasons).I been through this and I have watched the trend, talked to other people I was as much frustrated as you.....I know it's not easy being in limbo but you can only do so much...so do not take a toll on your health for being stressful about thing you have no control over, itโ€™s not worth it!!

And Shee22 they asked for you to do med's again they shouldn't have if no one have/had any minor or major health issue but I hope that's not the case...it sure is hassle and expensive the same time.

I would suggest you to keep your correspondence to minimum as they do ask the same you as well all the time so there must be a reason for that

Just hang in there guys it will come!!
Best wishes to all of you!!
Old Jun 6th 2013, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

We have been 'received by visa office' since June 2011.
FSW2
So if its any consolation - some of you guys are way ahead of us.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 6:49 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

Hi guys, I haven't been on here in years but thought I would log on to see peoples timelines. I too am very frustrated with the system there doesn't seem to be any logic to how any of the PR requests are processed. We submitted our AINP application to Sygney for PR back in Feb 2012, had medicals in May 2012...paid the landing fee at the beginning of April 2013 and im still waiting. I know of others who have had medicals Feb 2013,who are now waiting for their letter as a descision has been made!

Its very frustrating and annoying when weve got an e-mail stating priority will be given to applications received before Dec 2012...however this doesn't seem to be the case!!! Weve been here nearly 4 years now and still waiting!

Last edited by Geordielass; Jun 6th 2013 at 6:51 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

DoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant future

And just when we thought things were going to get better I note there was a walkout at Ottawa this week which they say will slow down immigration applications. OMG
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

MrWindUpBird is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DoyleLinda
And just when we thought things were going to get better I note there was a walkout at Ottawa this week which they say will slow down immigration applications. OMG
Where did you find out about that?
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

mikey_c_9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found this: http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/06...ssions-abroad/
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:35 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikey_c_9
That was also posted earlier by Jim Humphries.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799321
Old Jun 6th 2013, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

DoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant future

Yes I read it earlier as posted by Mr Jim Humphries. What bad timing for all of us but please god it won't affect things too much.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

JAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant future

thats just great.i had a slim chance of getting my residency(hopefully before i retire,and im only 49).now ive got no friggin chance.
just wish they would concentrate on the applications for people that have been here for years,rather than the new ones.it just doesnt seem fair
Old Jun 7th 2013, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

I feel your pain I really do. I know people who got their PR through SINP programme within six months. It seems so unfair doesn't it? Lets hope their is a resolution to the walk out ASAP so they can get moving on all our applications. Its frustrating to be in limbo. Best wishes.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 11:45 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JAGUAR7
thats just great.i had a slim chance of getting my residency(hopefully before i retire,and im only 49).now ive got no friggin chance.
just wish they would concentrate on the applications for people that have been here for years,rather than the new ones.it just doesnt seem fair
Yeah I feel your pain too! I cant understand why they don't process PR in order from the date in which they were received. Like ive stated weve got an e-mail saying that priority will be given to applications received before Dec 2012, and yet I know that's not happening. I also think it depends who you get processing you application, and how efficient they are.

Its all a mystery....
Old Jun 8th 2013, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Geordielass
Yeah I feel your pain too! I cant understand why they don't process PR in order from the date in which they were received. Like ive stated weve got an e-mail saying that priority will be given to applications received before Dec 2012, and yet I know that's not happening. I also think it depends who you get processing you application, and how efficient they are.

Its all a mystery....
I think what slows the process time down is the amount of people that come in on a TWP, because they see at a quick option. I know of a lottery winner from the UK who came over as a truck driver, when he could have used the entrepreneur route!๐Ÿ˜‰

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.