Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old May 2nd 2013, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

whatsbeef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Thanks
Old May 2nd 2013, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whatsbeef
My status has now been "Decision Mad" for 3 months. I already paid the Right of Permanent Residence fee but have not heard anything. Sent 2 emails and got the automated response. I am not sure whats going on there.
Well you made me feel a bit better at only 7 weeks!
Old May 11th 2013, 5:21 am
Just Joined

whatsbeef is an unknown quantity at this point

My passport came in the mail today.
Old May 13th 2013, 3:00 pm
Love & Peace

icecream is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!! I got mine on Friday as well...
Old May 13th 2013, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

mikey_c_9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you guys post your timelines?
Old May 13th 2013, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

RossFulton is an unknown quantity at this point

There does seem to be a flurry of activity right now! I got my COPR in the post last week. Just a few days after my online status changed to Decision Made. I originally applied to Buffalo at the end of July 2011.
Old May 14th 2013, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikey_c_9
Can you guys post your timelines?
See timeline below.
Old May 14th 2013, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

JAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant future

i am so fed up with all this waiting,it seems forever.sometimes i feel like giving up.im getting no response from anyone.my status on the site hasnt changed in 2 years.people that work with me,and came well after me,have got their PR.mine is still up in the air.even though i spoke to someone from ottowa,who told me my medicals and police check have been extended,and it will be sorted as soon as possible.
i was supposed to get married next week,as i thought it would be done by now.that had to be cancelled.
its a total joke
:thumb down:
Old May 14th 2013, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAGUAR7
i am so fed up with all this waiting,it seems forever.sometimes i feel like giving up.im getting no response from anyone.my status on the site hasnt changed in 2 years.people that work with me,and came well after me,have got their PR.mine is still up in the air.even though i spoke to someone from ottowa,who told me my medicals and police check have been extended,and it will be sorted as soon as possible.
i was supposed to get married next week,as i thought it would be done by now.that had to be cancelled.
its a total joke
Keep positive JAGUAR7 - I know it's hard with all the waiting!

You're probably just one of the unlucky cases that has taken this long, it will come any day now and you will be over the moon!
Old May 14th 2013, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAGUAR7
its a total joke
I am in the same waiting boat - learned that fretting about it just makes it worse so decided just to chill with it. It will come through soon I am sure - but I know it does not make it any easier. Smile through it - it will be worth it and life is too short anywayz!
Old May 15th 2013, 4:43 pm
Love & Peace

Originally Posted by Dorftrottel
I am in the same waiting boat - learned that fretting about it just makes it worse so decided just to chill with it. It will come through soon I am sure - but I know it does not make it any easier. Smile through it - it will be worth it and life is too short anywayz!
Hey Guys keep up with the good spirit!! My file was received on April 2011 by Buffalo. So it took two years for me to get COPR, it wasn’t easy but it’s worth it and I am not done yet and now my name is wrong on the issued visa and COPR documents but I know if I could deal with that pain this is nothing I will sort this all out.

May love, light and peace surround you all!
Old May 15th 2013, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icecream
Hey Guys keep up with the good spirit!! My file was received on April 2011 by Buffalo. So it took two years for me to get COPR, it wasn’t easy but it’s worth it and I am not done yet and now my name is wrong on the issued visa and COPR documents but I know if I could deal with that pain this is nothing I will sort this all out.

May love, light and peace surround you all!
Sorry to hear of the mistakes - hope you can get it solved quickly and hastle free!
Old May 23rd 2013, 1:11 am
Love & Peace

Originally Posted by Dorftrottel
Sorry to hear of the mistakes - hope you can get it solved quickly and hastle free!
Anyone going to Coutts for landing from Calgary please let me know...i am planing to go next week we can do car pool!! thanks!!
Old May 23rd 2013, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

Jamesdavid3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick question

What visa is sent to Ottowa? Is it the common law in-land application?

What's the current processing times?
Old May 23rd 2013, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

FYI - Got my RPRF today!! Whoop!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.