Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

Geordiejake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Just to add another timeline...

- Brit working in Canada as 'temporary foreign worker'
- Applied under AB PNP to Buffalo June 20th 2011
- Completed Medicals February 29th 2012
- Case opened by Ottawa February 13th 2013
- Request for ROPR fee, photos and passport copies February 27th 2013
- Fees paid immediately, other stuff received by Ottawa March 1st 2013
- E-CAS status changed to 'Decision Made' March 1st 2013

Just waiting on that COPR now, fingers crossed...
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

shee22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info Russ i applied under pnp.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 8:30 pm
Love & Peace

icecream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RossFulton
I'm a Provincial Nominee. My PR application went to Buffalo in July 2011, medicals received by CIC in Nov 2011.

Good luck!
Thank you!! I would say you are lucky if Cal center provided you some directions/information, I tried calling Call center this afternoon no one is willing to give any information, they are telling me that if the file is with ottawa we can not do anoything only they can....
Old Mar 14th 2013, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

JAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant future

how frustrating is it to try and get through to ottowa.i think i could call the queen,and get through easier.
going through the"press this number,press that number.then,an agent will be with you shortly.it rings twice"we are unabel to connect your call..
please view our web site.mine has always said:application received!!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been posting here recently, but had never sumitted our timeline, so here it is:

CEC Applicaton submitted to Buffalo: April 2011
Transferred to Ottowa: November 2011
Rehabilitation App request: April 2012
Medical Request: October 2012
Rehabilitation Period ended: January 4th 2013
PPR and RPRF request: 1st Febuary 2013.

I called the CIC Call Center several times today, and pressed all the various numbers, only to be told that it was not possible to transfer to an agent at this time. I think I just have to continue to be patient.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 10:09 pm
Love & Peace

I hear you Jaguar7...It was not fun calling them...right after their response i sent email back to ottawa with all my frustration to know what i am supossed to do..
and after just few minutes I got an email to submit my RPRF...
Old Mar 14th 2013, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

JAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant future

icecream.just of interest.what e mail address did you use.just wondering if i used the right one when i sent the mail
Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:26 pm
Love & Peace

Originally Posted by JAGUAR7
icecream.just of interest.what e mail address did you use.just wondering if i used the right one when i sent the mail
It was the same generic one
[email protected]
Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

thanks icecream,ill try that one
Old Mar 15th 2013, 11:39 pm
Love & Peace

Originally Posted by JAGUAR7
thanks icecream,ill try that one
Your welcome! I hope you hear soon from them!!

Did anybody get a request with RPRF to update their history since the application got received...if so can someone please tell me where/how I can update the history...I will much appreciate your help!! thanks!
Old Mar 16th 2013, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

Sengar is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Me too applied for PR under BC-PNP @ Nova scotia and the file was sent to Ottawa... in March 2012, Got Medicals done in June 2012 since than the status shows:

Medical results have been received..... frustrated to see the same message since then....why are these people taking so long...
Old Mar 17th 2013, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icecream
Your welcome! I hope you hear soon from them!!

Did anybody get a request with RPRF to update their history since the application got received...if so can someone please tell me where/how I can update the history...I will much appreciate your help!! thanks!
Friends of mine did. They just got some forms sent to fill out. One was for the employer to confirm the principal applicant was still working there and the wage he got and the rest was address changes and other personal stuff.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sengar
Me too applied for PR under BC-PNP @ Nova scotia and the file was sent to Ottawa... in March 2012, Got Medicals done in June 2012 since than the status shows:

Medical results have been received..... frustrated to see the same message since then....why are these people taking so long...
We applied for PR under Manitoba PNP. Our application went in May 2012. We were updated to "Decision Made" last Wednesday. I know every application is different but there seems to be no logic to the processing system.
I can't complain about my timeline but still I do wonder!
Old Mar 18th 2013, 2:34 pm
Love & Peace

Originally Posted by ninaDGBCA
Friends of mine did. They just got some forms sent to fill out. One was for the employer to confirm the principal applicant was still working there and the wage he got and the rest was address changes and other personal stuff.
I didn't receive any forms or a link to the forms I think I should follow up with Ottawa again then. And then they ask "Please keep your correspondence to minimum" ......like seriously..?

Thank you for the response ninaDGBCA I appreciate!!.

Last edited by icecream; Mar 18th 2013 at 3:41 pm.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icecream
I didn't receive any forms or a link to the forms I think I should follow up with Ottawa again then. And then they ask "Please keep your correspondence to minimum" ......like seriously..?

Thank you for the response ninaDGBCA I appreciate!!.
We didn't either. We just got PPR without any extra info requests. We went through the PNP Ontario applied to Buffalo, that then closed and it was sent to Ottawa. Our friends went through the FSW route also in Ontario and applied to London. Maybe that's why they were asked. Not sure why some get the extra requests and others don't.

Immigration and CIC an ongoing mystery!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.