Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by raincouver
Has anyone received a COPR recently? Just wondering if you could share your experience about how long you had to wait between PPR and COPR receipt. I've been waiting 22 days so far. I know it's coming : )
We sent ours off on 8th Feb, so sounds like about the same amount of time. And yes it is coming :-)
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:46 pm
Just Joined

shee22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does the immigration office request for permanent residence fee when they are near the end of processing your application.Thanks
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:51 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - when they are confident of a positive decision.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

shee22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi is anybody still waiting.
We sent our file to Buffalo in July 2011,then it went to Ottawa July 2012.
Had to do our medicals again in Feb 2013.
And now we were informed that they have not yet looked at our file and can not give us a timeline when it might be processed.Its now been 20mths since we sent our pr application.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

We received a request for Right of Residency Fees on Monday 11th, just checked the website to discover that our status has been amended to read "Decision Made".
Would anybody have any idea how you are informed of this decision or how long till we find out?
Many thanks.

Last edited by GC44; Mar 14th 2013 at 12:26 am.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

Originally Posted by icecream
I did send them email as well yesterday asking the samething...didn't get back anything yet other the stupid usual automated response.it's driving me bonkers.....!!!

Jagura7 do you mind sharing your timeline and which category you appliead in...?!?
I am PNP from April 2011

Thanks!
I sent a similar email recently. It took 3 weeks for a response but a response did come.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

Originally Posted by GC44
We received a request for Right of Residency Fees on Monday 11th, just checked the website to discover that our status has been amended to read "Decision Made".
Would anybody have any idea how you are informed of this decision or how long till we find out?
Many thanks.
Mine did the same. PPR and ROPR fee on 8th, decision made (and in processing) on 11th March.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alexbellamy
Mine did the same. PPR and ROPR fee on 8th, decision made (and in processing) on 11th March.
On Feb 1st we were asked for RPRF fees and copies of passport pages, and at that time we were unable to access ECAS. Maybe a week later we did have access and it was at 'Decision Made'.

I stopped checking as I assumed that it would remain the same now, and checked today and it is still at 'Decision Made'.

Does anyone know if one should expect it to change again before completion.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 12:59 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

It may not and that decision made is often the last entry,
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
It may not and that decision made is often the last entry,
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

RossFulton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shee22
And now we were informed that they have not yet looked at our file and can not give us a timeline when it might be processed.Its now been 20mths since we sent our pr application.
@shee22

Under which category did you apply for PR? Provincial Nominee?
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:24 pm
Love & Peace

icecream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shee22
I am also waiting my file was sent to Buffalo in April 2011 and I have also applied under PNP. I didn't get any request for medical second time though
....my medical was sent in oct 2011
...e-status is still: file has been received and medical results have been received...:fro wn:
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

I am also waiting my file was sent to Buffalo in April 2011 and I have also applied under PNP. I didn't get any request for medical second time though
....my medical was sent in oct 2011
...e-status is still: file has been received and medical results have been received...:fro wn:
The CIC website was recently updated with the information below:

Provincial/Territorial Nominees

a.All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known).
b.Applications received before 1 December 2011 will be reviewed by 31 March 2013.
c.Applications received before 1 March 2012 will be reviewed by 31 May 2013.

Visas are being issued in this category. The vast majority of applications received before 1 March 2012 will be finalised and visas will be issued by Summer 2013.

Having seen this, I called the Call Centre earlier this week and arranged a call back from the relevant team which I received this morning. The call gave me a good update on the status of my application. I suggest you call the Call Centre and request an update. It might take several attempts to get through to someone in the Call Centre so be warned!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:53 pm
Love & Peace

icecream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RossFulton
The CIC website was recently updated with the information below:

Provincial/Territorial Nominees

a.All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known).
b.Applications received before 1 December 2011 will be reviewed by 31 March 2013.
c.Applications received before 1 March 2012 will be reviewed by 31 May 2013.

Visas are being issued in this category. The vast majority of applications received before 1 March 2012 will be finalised and visas will be issued by Summer 2013.

Having seen this, I called the Call Centre earlier this week and arranged a call back from the relevant team which I received this morning. The call gave me a good update on the status of my application. I suggest you call the Call Centre and request an update. It might take several attempts to get through to someone in the Call Centre so be warned!
Thank you very much RossFulton!! I will do that then. May i ask which category you applied in and what is your time line...thanks!!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much RossFulton!! I will do that then. May i ask which category you applied in and what is your time line...thanks!!
I'm a Provincial Nominee. My PR application went to Buffalo in July 2011, medicals received by CIC in Nov 2011.

Good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.