Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Jan 9th 2012, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

AINP Applicant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by gracey1982
AINP Applicant,
Did the CIC website application status update to "Meds recieved"? Mine have arrived according to my postal tracking number but no update on the website and it's almost impossible to talk to a human being at their end to enquire about the status of the application. I hear that they can be slack in updating the status but would be interesting to know... Congrats by the way
Thanks
Lee
Hi Lee

I had replied to a reminder message they had sent to me a while back and requested an update. Medicals had been received by their office office 2 days before the Reminder Email was sent out. They just replied to both my emails. One said that they had been received by the collection center and the second said that my medicals were being processed.

2 weeks later was the medical results have been received was updated on my Ecas.

You can email Ottawa and they are quick to reply.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 7:25 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AINP Applicant
Passport requested!
Great news for you, well done!!

But for the rest of us who applied earlier and had meds done before yours frustrating to say the least.

As usual the results are announced in no particular order.

No hard feelings though
Old Jan 9th 2012, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

No worries! I understand your situation. Its not easy. By boyfriends file hasnt even been opened yet. So its not all great here as well.

I suppose its all about timing - police clearance and checks.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 10:50 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

No worries! I understand your situation. Its not easy. By boyfriends file hasnt even been opened yet. So its not all great here as well.

I suppose its all about timing - police clearance and checks.
I think it's more to do with who has the smallest pile of papers on their desk, lol.

It just shows that once they get your meds back there must be nothing more to do in the way of checks, so why it takes so damn long I just don't know

Good Luck!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 4:19 am
Just Joined

Foto23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear someone has had there passport request. My medical results were received before the holidays, just got to wait it out now. Doesn't sound like it will be too long .
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Sent my application pack of to Sydney, NS around the 20th December. I got an email today with medical requests
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
Sent my application pack of to Sydney, NS around the 20th December. I got an email today with medical requests
Did you receive it from Ottawa - if so you will have PPR in min 3 months and chances of them requesting additional docs are less.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Did you receive it from Ottawa - if so you will have PPR in min 3 months and chances of them requesting additional docs are less.
Sure did, from Ottawa. I just need to forward over police checks too.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 3:08 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

I wish....I know of 2 AINP applicants who have been transferred to Ottawa, both had medicals in September and still no word for passports 4 months on. We had meds in Nov and then it took them a month to decide that my stepson in the UK who recently turned 18 had to complete his own forms and get a police check. Now awaiting Ottawa to send him request for medical so we are starting to get a bit irritated to say the least.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snowcandy
I wish....I know of 2 AINP applicants who have been transferred to Ottawa, both had medicals in September and still no word for passports 4 months on. We had meds in Nov and then it took them a month to decide that my stepson in the UK who recently turned 18 had to complete his own forms and get a police check. Now awaiting Ottawa to send him request for medical so we are starting to get a bit irritated to say the least.
I hear you. They are funny - whats funnier:

They had sent that email for PPR on 20 Dec 2011 but I received it on 4 Jan 2012. I do not understand their method of operation.

My boyfriend's file still hasn't been opened! He had applied on 30 Nov

So its very unpredictable.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Foto23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got an email saying my file was expedited to Seattle from Buffalo. Hope that's a good thing.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
Fantastic news. Hope ours goes that smoothly
Old Jan 15th 2012, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Foto23
I got an email saying my file was expedited to Seattle from Buffalo. Hope that's a good thing.
Hi
Don't mean to put a damper on your expectations, we expected a speedier response than we have, as our file was also transferred to Seattle to expedite the process on 26th October 2011. We are now into 15months since our AINP application was sent to Buffalo and now got 7 days until our 90 days are up to contact Seattle but, as the immigration can't be and shouldn't be hurried we patiently sit it out awaiting a decision form Seattle.
I know that there are a fair few of us all in the same boat and hope that we all have decisions soon

Last edited by Mad Jockette; Jan 15th 2012 at 11:13 pm. Reason: info
Old Jan 19th 2012, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

gracey1982 is on a distinguished road

Just got my passport request from Buffalo. Wooo!!!
Old Jan 19th 2012, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Congratuulations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.