Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

My ECAS was updated the other day to include the 'we started processing' line

Any other updates from those guys also on the Ottawa pilot?

Last edited by rubberduckofdeath; Mar 14th 2012 at 7:53 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
My ECAS was updated the other day to include the 'we started processing' line

Any other updates from those guys also on the Ottawa pilot?
But what does that mean in terms of time scales? I keep watching your timeline as we are a few weeks behind you and so I'm really wishing for you that you get PR quickly - but for selfish reasons
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill
But what does that mean in terms of time scales? I keep watching your timeline as we are a few weeks behind you and so I'm really wishing for you that you get PR quickly - but for selfish reasons
Ha! I like your honesty I'm hoping our application will go off to Buffalo in the next couple of weeks to be finalized. Fingers crossed that we'll have PR in the next 10-12 weeks.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 8:55 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Just waiting on Buffalo now................

Apparently Calgary will contact you in next 6 months if you want to activate PR.

We feel will be off to that border at the earliest opportunity, hopefully within a week, I am too impatient. Besides I have had enough of other people dictating our lives for the last goodness knows how long...from then on hopefully all decisions will be our own
Old Mar 14th 2012, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowcandy
Just waiting on Buffalo now................

Apparently Calgary will contact you in next 6 months if you want to activate PR.

We feel will be off to that border at the earliest opportunity, hopefully within a week, I am too impatient. Besides I have had enough of other people dictating our lives for the last goodness knows how long...from then on hopefully all decisions will be our own
I can so relate to that. We're in limbo until we get PR. I have to have a plan B if they turn us down (why they would I can't imagine) and I'd like to forget about plan B and get on with my life!!!
Old Mar 14th 2012, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ha! I like your honesty I'm hoping our application will go off to Buffalo in the next couple of weeks to be finalized. Fingers crossed that we'll have PR in the next 10-12 weeks.
I do wish you well too. Not too long to go really now then for you. 10 to 12 weeks will fly by. for you
Old Mar 20th 2012, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just under 8 weeks since med's done now. Hopefully I'll hear something soon. Any news from you other Ottawa CPP guys?
Old Mar 20th 2012, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Hermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond repute

We got notice of transfer of our file to Buffalo on Feb 22nd. Still not heard anything else.....
Old Mar 20th 2012, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hermione
We got notice of transfer of our file to Buffalo on Feb 22nd. Still not heard anything else.....
Oops, my bad - it's been transferred to Seattle, not Buffalo!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 5:56 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Emailed by Ottawa March 9 2012 to say file has gone now back to Buffalo. Told expect to hear from Buffalo about visa issuance in 6-10 weeks.............

Hope someone gets passport request soon, will give everyone else hope for a quick resolution
Old Mar 20th 2012, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emailed by Ottawa March 9 2012 to say file has gone now back to Buffalo. Told expect to hear from Buffalo about visa issuance in 6-10 weeks.............

Hope someone gets passport request soon, will give everyone else hope for a quick resolution
Cool, good luck! What does your ECAS status say? Did you have the 'we started processing..' line?
Old Mar 20th 2012, 6:37 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

Cool, good luck! What does your ECAS status say? Did you have the 'we started processing..' line?
Hi, our ECAS says "medicals received". I don't think there is any consistency to the status updates from what I read on here

Good Luck to you too rubberduck!
Old Mar 21st 2012, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

OPPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

My file was transfered back to buffalo on Feb 20th and still no PPR.
Has been 4 weeks so far.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 4:40 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

Originally Posted by OPPOP
My file was transfered back to buffalo on Feb 20th and still no PPR.
Has been 4 weeks so far.
Seems like Ottawa office worked pretty quickly and efficiently for everyone, but now it's all back in Buffalo it's hit a brick wall again. Can't understand why this bit takes so damn long when Ottawa have done all the leg work???

Did you pay you RPRF yet or are you awaiting Buffalo to request payment? Our email said file returned to Buffalo who would contact in 6-10 weeks re fee and visa issuance details. We have got company lawyer to pay the fee now (hope he's done it) to hopefully speed it up
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

OPPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like Ottawa office worked pretty quickly and efficiently for everyone, but now it's all back in Buffalo it's hit a brick wall again. Can't understand why this bit takes so damn long when Ottawa have done all the leg work???

Did you pay you RPRF yet or are you awaiting Buffalo to request payment? Our email said file returned to Buffalo who would contact in 6-10 weeks re fee and visa issuance details. We have got company lawyer to pay the fee now (hope he's done it) to hopefully speed it up
No, the onlything i paid was the initial $550

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.