Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Sep 5th 2013, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by ness101
Hi baby_boy

No news here and I just checked our status and it's still In process!! Our application is in my husbands name and we will probably email this weekend, he's away at the moment. Are you going to email them?

Our medicals have run out now too

It's soooooo frustrating!!
Hi sorry to butt in but I think we were just ahead of you regarding timelines etc. Can understand frustration and not knowing - I always felt that our app was log jammed somewhere. I was scared to email just in case it had a negative effect but really wanted to know something. Siouxie helped me make my mind up - so I sent a 'do you need anything else' email - no response but 2 days later decision made followed instantly by COPR. It may be just coincidence!?
Old Sep 5th 2013, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

ness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorftrottel
Hi sorry to butt in but I think we were just ahead of you regarding timelines etc. Can understand frustration and not knowing - I always felt that our app was log jammed somewhere. I was scared to email just in case it had a negative effect but really wanted to know something. Siouxie helped me make my mind up - so I sent a 'do you need anything else' email - no response but 2 days later decision made followed instantly by COPR. It may be just coincidence!?
Hi Dorftrottel

Thanks for your advice, I saw your posts and the excellent result it got. We will probably try the 'do you need more information' like too

Good news on your COPR, it must be a relief.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dorftrottel

Thanks for your advice, I saw your posts and the excellent result it got. We will probably try the 'do you need more information' like too

Good news on your COPR, it must be a relief.
Thanks - no worries. It is a relief for us - but the waiting will always be remembered too, as our test of patience and resolve. Hang in there, keep a sense of humour - it will happen and I hope soon for everyone.
Old Sep 6th 2013, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

mikey_c_9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by baby_boy
Hey mikey_c_9 and ness101 any update for your application? According to the email response from CPP I received earlier last month says application received before May 31, 2012 should receive an update on or before Aug 31, 2013. But my status still says 'in process'. Is that same for you guys? Are you guys planning to email CPP-O?
I had the same response. Mine is still "In Process" too.

They said it "should" be looked at by Aug 31, so might be a few weeks until we hear the final decision...
Old Sep 6th 2013, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Probably coincidence, but maybe not. I actually got a request for more docs 2 days after I emailed. However, I have since emailed again (around 3 weeks ago) to ask if they received the docs, and asked if they needed anything else.

They replied saying, they should have everything now, but will be in touch if they need anything else.

Nothing since...
Old Sep 7th 2013, 6:21 am
Just Joined

baby_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi baby_boy

No news here and I just checked our status and it's still In process!! Our application is in my husbands name and we will probably email this weekend, he's away at the moment. Are you going to email them?

Our medicals have run out now too

It's soooooo frustrating!!
In most cases they are extending medical results these days, I hope that happened with your application too.

My subject of the email wasn't like Dorftrottel's --"Do you need anything else" --- it was more like --- " how long I have to wait to get your decision (doesnt matter approval or rejection of application) , will it take several months or several more years?" But 2 days later I got the same stock response that it will be reviewed by Aug 31st.

But at least good to see most of the people in the thread got their copr fairy already. I guess only few of us remaining .....
Old Sep 9th 2013, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by baby_boy
In most cases they are extending medical results these days, I hope that happened with your application too.

My subject of the email wasn't like Dorftrottel's --"Do you need anything else" --- it was more like --- " how long I have to wait to get your decision (doesnt matter approval or rejection of application) , will it take several months or several more years?" But 2 days later I got the same stock response that it will be reviewed by Aug 31st.

But at least good to see most of the people in the thread got their copr fairy already. I guess only few of us remaining .....
I don't know why but I actually believed mine would be complete by Aug 31st. I guess the wording says "reviewed" - I wonder how long the "review" takes?
Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

ness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really niceness101 is just really nice

Hi

Just wondering if anyone on a similiar timeline to mine has heard anything recently. We applied Feb 2012, medicals Aug 2012 and fee paid June 2013.

We emailed Aug 2013 and got standard reply!

I check every other day but we're still 'in progress'.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Just wondering if anyone on a similiar timeline to mine has heard anything recently. We applied Feb 2012, medicals Aug 2012 and fee paid June 2013.

Same boat, hopefully we hear soon
Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

and Mike C9 - it can't be too long now. Its no consolation because the waiting is the hardest part, but keep my fingers crossed for you both and anyone else in the same boat
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

and Mike C9 - it can't be too long now. Its no consolation because the waiting is the hardest part, but keep my fingers crossed for you both and anyone else in the same boat
Yaaaaay - my ECAS says "decision made"... not long for me (hopefully)
Old Sep 19th 2013, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikey_c_9
Wow congratulations mikey_c_9. That's wonderful news
Old Sep 19th 2013, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Brilliant - great news!
Old Sep 21st 2013, 1:46 am
Just Joined

baby_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats mikey_c_9 very good news , so looks like right now only ness101 and me left ...
Old Sep 21st 2013, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

mamtaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Application recieved in Jan
Medicals done sept 5th
RPRF paid 6th sept

online it says they started processing Aug 30th
Canadian experience class

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.