Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Apr 6th 2013, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

mikey_c_9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by thebakers4
Help needed please!!

We are here in Canada under BC PNP

Our PR application was sent to Buffalo & received on Nov 16, 2011, we received AOR & Med Requests 16 March 2011 & Meds were done April 16th 2011

Our ECAS states Application received Nov 16th 2011 & also Medical Received

I asked if our application was sent to CPP Ottawa as never received anything to say it was transferred & got a response to say yes

Since then nothing. The processing times states all applications from Oct 2011 - Dec 2011 should have heard something by March 31st, 2013

Anyone else heard anything on same timeline as my job ends in 2 weeks & was hoping to have PR in place before then?!

Thsnks
We are a couple months behind you, in the same boat. I guess all we can do is wait until it's done. Luck of the draw.

Fingers crossed you get yours soon.

I read you can possibly get an open work permit if you are waiting for PR. You should look into that, to see you through until PR arrives.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

Alex_73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys, I have sent my passport to CPP-Ottawa 15 days ago after I have got my passport request and I am still waiting. Does anyone knows how long does it take to send me back my passport with the visa stamped! Thanks!
Old Apr 7th 2013, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alex_73
Hey Guys, I have sent my passport to CPP-Ottawa 15 days ago after I have got my passport request and I am still waiting. Does anyone knows how long does it take to send me back my passport with the visa stamped! Thanks!
It was 3-4 weeks for me.

For the record, if you are British, no visa gets stamped. You get the COPR (or CPR as they call it in the instructions from CPP). Assuming you really did send your passport and are not visa exempt then it may be a bit longer to issue.

Last edited by alexbellamy; Apr 7th 2013 at 11:18 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 12:51 am
Just Joined

Syndy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alexbellamy
It was 3-4 weeks for me.

For the record, if you are British, no visa gets stamped. You get the COPR (or CPR as they call it in the instructions from CPP). Assuming you really did send your passport and are not visa exempt then it may be a bit longer to issue.
Hi Alex, just wanted to ask you if you sent your passport to this address: CPP – Ottawa PO Box 9780Ottawa ON K1G 4B9 ?

My passport was received on Mar 12, it's been a month already, and I'm still waiting. I've booked my vacation and purchased air tickets leaving on Apr 26 before I even received PPR so I'm pretty worried... I only have 2 more weeks to wait... started to doubt if I sent to the right address and if they've really received it...

I sent email to Pilot CPP Ottawa regards to this issue 2 weeks ago hoping that they can help me and return before the end of the month. I also attached my e-airtickets for reference, but they never reply me, and call centre rep would not answer or do anything for me either. I dont know what else I can do, should I send another email to CPP Ottawa? any suggestion? plz......

many thanks to any opinion
Old Apr 9th 2013, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

Hi,

I sent mine to the non PO box address via Courier. But that address is correct.

Hold on there I'm sure it will be fine. I would send a mother email if I was you emphasising the urgency.

There is a good thread on canadavisa tracking timelines of passport return. Its worth a look.

Good luck.

For the timeline record for the topic, we landed today at Philipsburg QC. Very easy. Not another soul in sight at 1.30pm which made for a short wait. SIN numbers changed shortly afterwards downtown. Just need to tell Quebec, health card people, driving licence people, the bank and CRA now!
Old Apr 17th 2013, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to plan a months holiday to the States in June but wary because paid ROPR and sent in a requested personal status update. Although nothing changed on Canadian Immigration Website Update I fear that they may ask for passports (or copies of)in near future. Is there an average time from ROPR to passport requests or would I be safer staying at home?
Old Apr 18th 2013, 12:49 am
Just Joined

Alex_73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, i sent my passport March 19 and i got it today, it took exactly 4 weeks! Good luck for everyone!
Old Apr 18th 2013, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

Geordiejake is an unknown quantity at this point

Dorftrottel - It took me 35 days, Feb 27 to Apr 3.

I think 4-6 weeks is a fair expectation, however estimating the time it takes for the CIC to process things isn't an easy task...

Congrats Alex_73!
Old Apr 19th 2013, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that - will just hang loose and see what happens - no point in stressing.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 10:33 pm
Love & Peace

icecream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorftrottel
Thanks for that - will just hang loose and see what happens - no point in stressing.
Hi Dorftrottel,
Did your Ecase changed to decision made as well…I got a RPRF around end of March, the fees was submitted and everything but I haven’t got PPR yet and my ecase has been changed to decision made…wonder if yours or any anybody else has same status…thanks!!
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

MrWindUpBird is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by icecream
Hi Dorftrottel,
Did your Ecase changed to decision made as well…I got a RPRF around end of March, the fees was submitted and everything but I haven’t got PPR yet and my ecase has been changed to decision made…wonder if yours or any anybody else has same status…thanks!!
I'm the same.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Dorftrottel,
As of today there has been no change to the Ecase status for me - would be nice though! Glad to see your on track.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrWindUpBird
I'm the same.
+another here, been waiting 6 weeks now from Decision Made for COPR .
Old Apr 26th 2013, 8:01 pm
Love & Peace

Originally Posted by GC44
+another here, been waiting 6 weeks now from Decision Made for COPR .
Wow!! i don't know how much more we have to wait now. It's been more than two years for me ever since my file was mailed to Buffalo.How many time they pause on every single file... I don't know how much more of this legal torture of waiting is left to face...!!
Old Apr 26th 2013, 9:21 pm
Love & Peace

Wow!! i don't know how much more we have to wait now. It's been more than two years for me ever since my file was mailed to Buffalo.How many time they pause on every single file... I don't know how much more of this legal torture of waiting is left to face...!!
I just got PPR ...hope you all waiting out there get it today as well...!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.