Case number?

Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:31 am
Dreaming of Tim Hortons!

wotowoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Case number?

Hi, as i have mentioned in another thread, we have recieved med requests today, along with requests for other info, and PR fees etc...

However, i don't seem to have a case number. Although i do have a little sticker on the letter with a bar code and a number above it. This number is also on the med requests in the; VISA OFFICE & NUMBER, box along the top.

I will apologise now for being thick, but hey, this is the place for sharing!! Right?

Any help would be great.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:55 am
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Case number?

Hi Wotowoto,
Sally here from Halesowen, hoping to be in Ontario by summer next year!!!
Yes I am almost sure your case no is the bar code no. does it begin with a B?
Sal
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:52 am
Dreaming of Tim Hortons!

Default Re: Case number?

Originally Posted by The Wortley`s
Hi Wotowoto,
Sally here from Halesowen, hoping to be in Ontario by summer next year!!!
Yes I am almost sure your case no is the bar code no. does it begin with a B?
Sal
Hi sally. yes there is a b at the front of the code, and i'm pretty sure that this is the number. Just panicking again!! Didn't expect a reply in 35 days!!
Hopefully we will be in Ontario next summer too, if all goes well.
Do you have anywhere in mind? We do, but the way the house prices are rocketing where we intended to go, we may have to re-think!! Plus house prices seem to be plummeting in Kingswinford at the moment, so might end up with a caravan at the side of the 401 !!!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of

As above yes thats your file number begining with B. As soon as we got that we could then trace position of our case on the CIC website. You put that number in and your name etc and it gives present position like 'In Process'.
Its great when it turns to 'Decision Made'. We just had our PPR this week so will be looking again in a few days to see if it changes again.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:54 am
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wotowoto
Hi sally. yes there is a b at the front of the code, and i'm pretty sure that this is the number. Just panicking again!! Didn't expect a reply in 35 days!!
Do you have anywhere in mind? We do, but the way the house prices are rocketing where we intended to go, we may have to re-think!! Plus house prices seem to be plummeting in Kingswinford at the moment, so might end up with a caravan at the side of the 401 !!!!
LOL, yes that 401 scared the s--t out of me when we first went on it. yes that will be the file no. We are hoping to go to a place called Barrie, or Lindsey or Peterborough, havent decided yet, plan to do another visit early next year, which part are you looking to move.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Wow that is some speed for your application, what route are you taking....normal Skilled Worker or something else? Good luck to you.
Regards
Stef and Lins
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:36 am
Dreaming of Tim Hortons!

Hi The Wortleys, we are planning on living in near Hespeler in Cambridge, because 1. my brother lives there,2. work is there too. Would love to live near wasaga beach, but theres little work there, so will just have go on weekends.

HI Stef and Lins. We are applying skilled worker route, but i managed to get a job offer, with approved AEO by the HRSDC. This appears to be the fastest route.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi The Wortleys, we are planning on living in near Hespeler in Cambridge, because 1. my brother lives there,2. work is there too. Would love to live near wasaga beach, but theres little work there, so will just have go on weekends.

HI Stef and Lins. We are applying skilled worker route, but i managed to get a job offer, with approved AEO by the HRSDC. This appears to be the fastest route.
Hi

Great news...good luck.
Stef and Lins

Last edited by lins and Stef McLachlan; Oct 18th 2007 at 5:11 pm. Reason: typo (4 words and i do a typo
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:04 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Congratulations to you both....i'm so jealous lol

What is AEO

And did you just apply for positions on the HRSDC site and forward your cv or amend to resume.

Thanks

K
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:44 am
Dreaming of Tim Hortons!

Hi KJM.

An AEO is "ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OPINION".

Basically i had a job offer, which the employer has to have approved by the HRSDC. They just check that it's a valid job offer, the pay is correct,and that it is a valid company etc etc.
This then speeds up the process, as when we submitted our application, we submit all forms and police checks etc, so you kind of jump the que.

Originally the employer applied for an LMO, "LABOUR MARKET OPINION"
which if approved, would have allowed us to go on a work visa and applied for PR when there. They turned them down though, due to various reasons, so we are going the longer route, but hopefully should take no more than 12 months.

As for jobs on the HRSDC web site, i didn't look. My brother already works for the company i am joining, and as a fabricator, it's a skill that they need any way, throughout Canada.

Best advice is to get out there and find a job where the employer is willing to sponsor you or help you.

I was very lucky, although i did fly out for an interview and did weld tests and practicals for a few days.

PM me if you need any more info, but just type AEO in the search at the top of the forum, and you should get loads of info.

Hope this helps,