Cant believe it :)

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Higgy is on a distinguished road
Default Cant believe it :)

I had a pleasant surprise drop through my door this morning. After getting my PNP approval i sent for my work permits 4 weeks ago and put my PR application in at the same time. I got my work permits through after 2-3 weeks then the Medical requests landed on the mat this morning You can imagine the big grin i have on my face right now. Im not bothered about the $450 dollars for the permits which i probably didnt need to spend. Now i have to rush to get my medicals done before we leave on the 28th November. Time to stop eating the rolls and sausage

Just thought i would let you guys waiting on approval coming how fast it is going just now. I was preparing myself for the medicals in Canada sometime next year. An early Christmas pressie

Allan
ps...thats through the London office.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:13 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cant believe it :)

Well done Higgy, we are pleased for you. Have a great time here in Canada
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Did any of you guys who did your medicals in Glasgow have a preferance to which venue you went for medicals? Im not sure which one to go for or if it really matters.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Bethan2 will become famous soon enoughBethan2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Higgy
I had a pleasant surprise drop through my door this morning. After getting my PNP approval i sent for my work permits 4 weeks ago and put my PR application in at the same time. I got my work permits through after 2-3 weeks then the Medical requests landed on the mat this morning You can imagine the big grin i have on my face right now. Im not bothered about the $450 dollars for the permits which i probably didnt need to spend. Now i have to rush to get my medicals done before we leave on the 28th November. Time to stop eating the rolls and sausage

Just thought i would let you guys waiting on approval coming how fast it is going just now. I was preparing myself for the medicals in Canada sometime next year. An early Christmas pressie

Allan
Great news!! Which province are you heading for?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bethan2
Great news!! Which province are you heading for?

Heading for BC. Bought a house in Maple Ridge. Cant wait to get there now. My house here gets packed up next week and then its off to stay with my mum till we leave...oh joy She will be glad to see us go by the end of the month hehe
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

Bethan2 will become famous soon enoughBethan2 will become famous soon enough

Heading for BC. Bought a house in Maple Ridge. Cant wait to get there now. My house here gets packed up next week and then its off to stay with my mum till we leave...oh joy She will be glad to see us go by the end of the month hehe
Wow! sounds great, the blue mountain and the fabulous Fraser River - lucky you! All the very best for the move.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:54 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Allan
Can you provide some more detail on what it is you do? I'm looking at going a similar route as you and am curious to know whether I could.

What job did you get etc. etc.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Re medicals, Mr B had his done at the Nuffield on Gt. Western Rd. in preference to Anniesland, solely because you have your x-rays done on site at the Nuffield. Back then (Mar 2004) the DMP was holding fortnightly "Canada Clinics" on a Monday evening.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 2:49 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Congrats Higgy,

The Maple God is with you
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:25 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Allan
Good Luck mate!!
Congrats