Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Cannot complete medicals for my non-accompanying children

Cannot complete medicals for my non-accompanying children

Old Mar 5th 2014, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

AhmadQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Cannot complete medicals for my non-accompanying children

Hi,

Today I received medical request for me and my family members.

The problem is that they send me medical requests for my non-accompanying children from previous marriage, however I don’t have any contact with my former spouse and I so cannot conduct medical for my non-accompanying children.

I already provided the visa officer with explanation of my situation and notarized statutory declaration and asked the visa officer to exempt my children from medical examinations requirement, however it seems that these documents were ignored.

So, what options do I have now as I cannot complete medicals for my-accompanying children?

Thanks,
Ahmad
Old Mar 7th 2014, 3:42 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cannot complete medicals for my non-accompanying children

Originally Posted by AhmadQ
Hi,

Today I received medical request for me and my family members.

The problem is that they send me medical requests for my non-accompanying children from previous marriage, however I don’t have any contact with my former spouse and I so cannot conduct medical for my non-accompanying children.

I already provided the visa officer with explanation of my situation and notarized statutory declaration and asked the visa officer to exempt my children from medical examinations requirement, however it seems that these documents were ignored.

So, what options do I have now as I cannot complete medicals for my-accompanying children?

Thanks,
Ahmad

Send a case specific enquiry and explain you have already sent the notarised statutory declaration and that you acknowledge you cannot sponsor your children at any time in the future. Send proof that you have asked your ex to allow the children to undergo the medical exam, but it has been refused.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

AhmadQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you "Siouxie", also I would like to thank "PMM" and "Jim Humphries" for their valuable support.

I contacted London visa office to explain the situation to them, and they told me to ignore medical requests for my non-accompanying children as they were sent by mistake.

So everything should be okay hopefully.

Last edited by AhmadQ; Mar 10th 2014 at 12:44 am.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 5:55 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AhmadQ
Thank you "Siouxie", also I would like to thank "PMM" and "Jim Humphries" for their valuable support.

I contacted London visa office to explain the situation to them, and they told me to ignore medical requests for my non-accompanying children as they were sent by mistake.

So everything should be okay hopefully.
That's good news then!