cancer and immigration

Old Nov 13th 2011, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

desiree is an unknown quantity at this point
Post cancer and immigration

hello im 30 yrs old mother and had cancer treatment im to get medical for quebec Canada in few months if im cancer free should it be difficult to pass medical pls contact me or advice me if someone had the similar experience.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 3:27 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cancer and immigration

What category is your application - sponsored spouse or skilled worker? It depends a lot on that and also what exact cancer you suffered from.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

desiree is an unknown quantity at this point

hello i had colon cancer and part of my colon removed, bridges are free after analysis but 3 lymph nodes were malicious so i have to do chemio in case but no other organs been attacked so no metastasis i am well and actually colon cancer is well treated now. i applied under skilled worker i got csq for Quebec without interview and i have my husband and my 3 yrs girl coming with me.Please could you advise me,
Thank you.

Last edited by desiree; Nov 14th 2011 at 5:05 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 5:25 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

You should provide the DMP with a report from your oncologist with diagnosis, treatment and prognosis when you take the medical exam. It is not possible here to give you a reliable answer. The only sure way to find out is to apply and await the decision. Expect longish delays and likely a request for further tests or information.

Last edited by Jim Humphries; Nov 14th 2011 at 5:28 pm.