Canadian wanting to get US Visa

Old Aug 29th 2001, 1:38 pm
Karam On Mail At Ine
Posts: n/a


I am a Canadian Citizian. I am engaged to a US Citizian. I also have a daughter that
was born in the US. Therefore She is a US Citizian. I am wanting to work but I can
not due to I do not have a green card. I am wanting to know where do I go to find an
employer that would sponsor me or if I have to go the route I am going now and wait
till my Fiancee gets a job and we get married so we can do the INS papers....

Please help and give ideas

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.