Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Canadian High Commision London Visits

Canadian High Commision London Visits

Old May 19th 2011, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Tungle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canadian High Commision London Visits

Simple question really, if I visit the immigration offices during opening hours will they speak to me and tell me what I need to do or will they tell me they don't handle queries in person?
Old May 19th 2011, 10:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian High Commision London Visits

They'll tell you that they don't handle queries. If you want advice, you'll need to contact an immigration consultant or lawyer.

HTH.
Old May 19th 2011, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

Tungle is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a feeling that was the case, thanks
Old May 20th 2011, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

bewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tungle
Simple question really, if I visit the immigration offices during opening hours will they speak to me and tell me what I need to do or will they tell me they don't handle queries in person?
There are CIC offices in Canada where the staff know a lot and are happy to talk with you and give you photocopies of the relevant bit of information. It is a refreshing experience.

But I assume you are asking about visiting the visa section of a Canadian embassy...