Canadian Bankers Drafts

Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Potts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canadian Bankers Drafts

Hi again not sure on time scale for landing yet depends how quickly we get PR and how quickly we can sell our house not a great time to get quick sale.

We have 2 children one boy of 12 and one girl 15 so ideally Aug 09 so they start school at the beginning of the year.

Wishing you lots of luck too and keep us updated.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 10:33 am

marclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to all
Default Re: Canadian Bankers Drafts

Originally Posted by Potts
Hi again not sure on time scale for landing yet depends how quickly we get PR and how quickly we can sell our house not a great time to get quick sale.

We have 2 children one boy of 12 and one girl 15 so ideally Aug 09 so they start school at the beginning of the year.

Wishing you lots of luck too and keep us updated.
You will have PR very soon, only a couple of months i would guess, and i hear you about the house sale, i think we are being strung along by a buyer now, fall back will be to rent it out.

We also have 2, boy of 7 and a girl the also 15, we were hoping to land as soon as she's finished her gcse's.

We're planning on settling in fredi itself, my daughter even spent a day at fredi high school and loved it. Like you, we cant wait to do a few laps around Officers Square.