Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Canadian affair (OCT 3rd flight)phone call

Wikiposts

Canadian affair (OCT 3rd flight)phone call

Old Sep 29th 2005, 6:49 am
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian affair (OCT 3rd flight)phone call

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Where are you going? they have cancelled all flights in and out of halifax from Oct 4th
Hi
Contacted C Affair today as i thought you ment there would be no further flights by them to Halifax after October.
Was told all flights would resume after the winter break October till mid May.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

matty266 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Our flight's on the 8th...we just received the e-ticket stuff about 2 weeks ago, and my husband checked the flights then, all seemed fine (although I think we should probably check again!). They don't give you much notice, do they?
Mine is on the eith too im going to calgary vai gatwick at about midday
what about you cov-canuck?

I got mine a good month ago put planned it in advance and booked it ill check nearer the time though
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Hi

We're flying on 8th as well - where are you going? We're goign to Calgary from Gatwick!

Kaz x
See you on the flight!!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by matty266
See you on the flight!!
Hey theres a couple of us on the flight on the 8th to calgary about lunchtime!!

Any more Im landing that day so ill be the nervous one
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:20 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you Matty, i'm sure everything will be fine. Enjoy the moment(s)
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

Maybe we should have Britishexpats flags or something!!

Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:42 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

So there are a few of us off to Calgary on 8th then (ONE WEEK TO GO, WOO HOO!!!!!)

If anyone is interested we will be going to have a pre holiday breakfast/drink in the wetherspoons in the south terminal (upstairs, landside, by maccy d's)
so maybe we could meet up and discuss the best things to do with our time there. Obviously we would need to be able to identify each other some how, but we can sort that out. Any suggestions on how to do this greatfully received.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

HOw about a red carnation and a copy of the FT?

Sorry - will try and think of a sensible idea ocne sober and not on a FRiday night !

Kaz x

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
So there are a few of us off to Calgary on 8th then (ONE WEEK TO GO, WOO HOO!!!!!)

If anyone is interested we will be going to have a pre holiday breakfast/drink in the wetherspoons in the south terminal (upstairs, landside, by maccy d's)
so maybe we could meet up and discuss the best things to do with our time there. Obviously we would need to be able to identify each other some how, but we can sort that out. Any suggestions on how to do this greatfully received.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Mine is on the eith too im going to calgary vai gatwick at about midday
what about you cov-canuck?

I got mine a good month ago put planned it in advance and booked it ill check nearer the time though
We're going to Toronto via Birmingham at 9:45am