Canadiam Immigration law

Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

hashib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canadiam Immigration law

Hi every body,
i am permanent residence of Canada. I have married 1 and half moths before and I sponsored my spouse to bring in Canada. But Canadian immigration notifies me that our marriage was not valid according the law where we got marred. The case is still pending. Meanwhile I got marry with a new guy. Now I wish to withdraw my sponsorship that I have made to my previous spouse and wish to sponsor my new spouse to bring in Canada. In this situation I really do not know how I should process and how should I withdraw my previous case. If any body have any idea regarding this matter, could you plz help me out. I would really appreciate that.

Thanx
Hashib
Old Jul 8th 2004, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

newbee is just really nicenewbee is just really nicenewbee is just really nicenewbee is just really nicenewbee is just really nicenewbee is just really nicenewbee is just really nicenewbee is just really nice
Default Re: Canadiam Immigration law

You could sponsor both.
Just kidding

Originally posted by hashib
Hi every body,
i am permanent residence of Canada. I have married 1 and half moths before and I sponsored my spouse to bring in Canada. But Canadian immigration notifies me that our marriage was not valid according the law where we got marred. The case is still pending. Meanwhile I got marry with a new guy. Now I wish to withdraw my sponsorship that I have made to my previous spouse and wish to sponsor my new spouse to bring in Canada. In this situation I really do not know how I should process and how should I withdraw my previous case. If any body have any idea regarding this matter, could you plz help me out. I would really appreciate that.

Thanx
Hashib
Old Jul 8th 2004, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

prodigy346 is an unknown quantity at this point

So you are married to two people?

Hi every body,

Thanx
Hashib
Old Jul 8th 2004, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

prodigyking will become famous soon enough

Hi every body,

Thanx
Hashib

This has to be the most hilarious shit I have ever read on this message board.

I also wanted to thank you for making my life (far from perfect) to look so much better...
Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

You have 2 wives trying to get in to Canada. I pressume as per where your origin is, you are entitled for 4 wives legally. So, you can still marry 2 more. Maybe you can declare one as your wife and the others as dependents.

There is no process to bring 2 or more wives into Canada maybe because they will have to allow ladies to bring in 2 or more hubbies.

Hi every body,

Thanx
Hashib
Old Jul 9th 2004, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

prodigyking will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Redwings
You have 2 wives trying to get in to Canada. I pressume as per where your origin is, you are entitled for 4 wives legally. So, you can still marry 2 more. Maybe you can declare one as your wife and the others as dependents.

There is no process to bring 2 or more wives into Canada maybe because they will have to allow ladies to bring in 2 or more hubbies.
or maybe he can just shoot himself in the head... that's always a good idea...
Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:09 am
Just Joined

Jill and Ian is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you know what they say,

How do you become a millionaire? - Start a billionaire and get married!!

good luck
Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

You know he wont do that at no cost.

He will have something strapped around his chest get close to people like us and pull the trigger.

Originally posted by prodigyking
or maybe he can just shoot himself in the head... that's always a good idea...
Old Jul 10th 2004, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

If there was a process like that, Canada would soon be flouded with the Hashib family.....
Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

Hashib.....might you be Britney Spears ???????
GOT YOU
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

I was just wondering. If he came to Canada as refugee, got his PR then started marrying ladies from where he came from and bring them over here.

That`s alot of Britney Spears.

Originally posted by Toontje
If there was a process like that, Canada would soon be flouded with the Hashib family.....
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:57 am
Just Joined

Jill and Ian is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just wondering. If he came to Canada as refugee, got his PR then started marrying ladies from where he came from and bring them over here.

That`s alot of Britney Spears.
I hope you realise, your all bullies and you have scared the poor guy off.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

matty266 will become famous soon enough

Hi every body,

Thanx
Hashib
1 Your previous marragige is not recoginised in canada because of incorrect license or paperwork hence there investigating my spouse and me when married in canad applied for a canadain marrage licenece but this is not recognised in UK i think so we have got an internationaly recognised one more exspensive but keeps the options open

ok reading i take it your devorced from the first husband if so that has to be included and evidence ie the certificate or parework confirming divorce needs to be sent with your new application

I think with your first application contact cic by phone speak to an oofice and withdraw the first application and send an email on line confirmaing this t

they should then tell you how to apply for the new application but this will be reviewed when they look at the apllication

good luck