canada immigration, need advice

Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:01 pm
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 325
jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default canada immigration, need advice

Hi all,

Its really a nice forum, i would like to apply for Canada FSW, can anyone advise that should i do myself or use the help of an agent. As i have seen in many posts, a simple mistake has result in lot of delay in process specially in Canada case, though everything is available on net but still reluctant to do myself.

Also does anyone has got the idea the current timeline for FSW from Pakistan.

Thx!
jovipk is offline  
Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:50 pm
  #2  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Herne Bay, Kent, England.
Posts: 442
MartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud of
Default Re: canada immigration, need advice

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi all,

Its really a nice forum, i would like to apply for Canada FSW, can anyone advise that should i do myself or use the help of an agent. As i have seen in many posts, a simple mistake has result in lot of delay in process specially in Canada case, though everything is available on net but still reluctant to do myself.

Also does anyone has got the idea the current timeline for FSW from Pakistan.

Thx!

Hi Jovipk,

Lots of threads have covered your questions, but you're probably best off starting at the Wiki, here:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...on_Consultants

and here:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Immigr...imeline-Canada

I'm 'going it alone' and the application form is really quite straightforward and self-explanatory. But it depends on how easy or difficult your circumstances are... and how confident you feel that you can handle all the processes alone. Hopefully, the Wiki article will give you a better idea.

Good luck.
MartianTom is offline  
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:45 pm
  #3  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 325
jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: canada immigration, need advice

Originally Posted by MartianTom
Hi Jovipk,

Lots of threads have covered your questions, but you're probably best off starting at the Wiki, here:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...on_Consultants

and here:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Immigr...imeline-Canada

I'm 'going it alone' and the application form is really quite straightforward and self-explanatory. But it depends on how easy or difficult your circumstances are... and how confident you feel that you can handle all the processes alone. Hopefully, the Wiki article will give you a better idea.

Good luck.
Thx Martin,

The links are really helpfull, u r very right that it all depends on individual circumsatances, bearing all in mind i will opt for an agent, looking to your signature it seems that u have applied under old policy as it took too much time, anyway wish u a very good luck.
jovipk is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 5:58 am
  #4  
BE Forum Addict
 
joinerboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Rural AB
Posts: 1,209
joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: canada immigration, need advice

Originally Posted by jovipk
Thx Martin,

The links are really helpfull, u r very right that it all depends on individual circumsatances, bearing all in mind i will opt for an agent, looking to your signature it seems that u have applied under old policy as it took too much time, anyway wish u a very good luck.
Hi jovipk
Have pm'd you
regards
Joinerboy
joinerboy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.