Wikiposts

Canada here i come.

Old May 11th 2008, 11:48 am
Just Joined

fredie_stax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canada here i come.

Hi all, after waiting for atleast 9 months for the LMO and the visa application i finally got my visa for Alberta this month as a worker.This site has been extermely helpfull for me during all this time and i thank each and everyone who has helped me.
I am planning to fly there by 25 of this month.I want some help first of all i have got my visa with a paper saying that i have to meet an immegration officer at the port who will give me the work permit.
Well what all documents and things should i carry with me so that i do not face any problems during my entry into Canada. Also what all other things i need to carry( such as cash ). Do i need to carry a list of all the items that i will be carrying with me. I am a chef so i will be carrying my tools like knives, etc. will that cause any problems. Also i want to take general medication for myself, will i require a doctors priscribtion for that.
well i have ask lots of question but i will be glad if someone can answer those for me.
Thank you.
regards,
Fredie
Old May 12th 2008, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Canada here i come.

Hi Freddie

Congratulations

Below are a couple of links I found that might help with some of your queries

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...by+immigration

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...by+immigration
Old May 12th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fredie_stax
Hi all, after waiting for atleast 9 months for the LMO and the visa application i finally got my visa for Alberta this month as a worker.This site has been extermely helpfull for me during all this time and i thank each and everyone who has helped me.
I am planning to fly there by 25 of this month.I want some help first of all i have got my visa with a paper saying that i have to meet an immegration officer at the port who will give me the work permit.
Well what all documents and things should i carry with me so that i do not face any problems during my entry into Canada. Also what all other things i need to carry( such as cash ). Do i need to carry a list of all the items that i will be carrying with me. I am a chef so i will be carrying my tools like knives, etc. will that cause any problems. Also i want to take general medication for myself, will i require a doctors priscribtion for that.
well i have ask lots of question but i will be glad if someone can answer those for me.
Thank you.
regards,
Fredie
congratulations Fredie

regs
Old May 12th 2008, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

britsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation and best of luck for the future.