Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Canada Forums Annual End of Year Polls 2018!

Canada Forums Annual End of Year Polls 2018!

Old Dec 14th 2018, 5:36 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Canada Forums Annual End of Year Polls 2018!

Me again!

Roll up, roll up!

It's the Annual Canada End of Year Polls!

For the newcomers among us, these light hearted annual awards are a little bit of fun - nothing too serious! I've given some hints on what the categories mean

You nominate up to 3 people for each category and then the adjudicator (that's me) checks them and the top 15 nominations (or everyone if there's not many!) in each category go into a poll for everyone to vote on..

Please send me - by Private Message only - your nominations for this years categories - Don't forget, you can nominate up to 3 people for EACH category!
  • 1) Member I'd like to go on a bar crawl with ... who have you 'chatted' to on BE that you'd like to meet up for a pint or 2 or a few wines with?
  • 2) Most missed member ... did someone post a few times then disappear - or post for years and disappear?
  • 3) Member most likely to go off topic/derail a thread ... who keeps taking your threads off topic talking about 'other stuff' or hijacking your threads?
  • 4) Nicest member ... who's been really nice, gone out of their way to make members feel good or reassure and put them at ease?
  • 5) Funniest member .. who's posts always make you chuckle or even laugh out loud?
  • 6) Most contentious member .. is there someone who always seems to get shirty, disagrees all the time?
  • 7) Newcomer of the year ... who participated and got involved, posting lots or telling a great story or helping by sharing their experience or making you laugh?
  • 8) Most helpful member ... who have you seen giving lots of useful information, guiding or helping and always answering questions?
  • 9) Member I'd most like to meet .. who have you felt a connection to or are curious about and would love to meet up for a chat?
  • 10) Best thread or post of the year .. that thread that made you laugh or made you think.. or you couldn't wait to read another post on..
Nominations will close on 23rd December at midday EST...

Let the fun and games begin!
[/MENTION]

Last edited by Siouxie; Dec 18th 2018 at 12:44 am.
Old Dec 18th 2018, 12:44 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Forums Annual End of Year Polls 2018!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Get your votes in.! Drop me a private message with up to 3 people who you would like to nominate for each category!
We don't usually allow non-immigration and Citizenship related posts in here.. the exception is the annual awards
Old Dec 23rd 2018, 4:42 am
Banned

Countdown !!! 23 hours until your nominations must be in... and your favourites can't win it if they're not in it!

Get your nominations in NOW!

Old Dec 29th 2018, 4:23 pm
Banned

The Voting has started - get your votes in now!

You have TWO votes per category.. make them count!

You can find the polls here:

Annual Awards - Bar Crawl

Annual Awards - Member I'd most like to meet!

Annual Awards - Most Missed

Annual Awards - Most Likely to Derail / Go off topic

Annual Awards - Funniest Member

Annual Awards - Most contentious / Knickers in a Twist

Annual Awards - Most Helpful

Best Thread / Post of the year

Annual Awards - Nicest Member