Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Can you recommend a good migration agent for going to Canada?

Can you recommend a good migration agent for going to Canada?

Old Jan 7th 2012, 9:07 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you recommend a good migration agent for going to Canada?

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Well actually people use them for different reasons, we used ours because we had just enough points to apply at the time, i didn't want to mess anything up and or miss something, it was $1500 dollars and well spent. With hindsight i should have just winged it, but then again, it's harder to fix something than to prevent it in the first place.
All depends on your confidence level I guess. At the time, it never occured to me to use an agent. It was not that difficult, as well as sponsorship for OH and some court cases. In hindsight it may have been more cost effective on my time to let someone else do it, not because I couldn't, but I could do other things.

We only know for sure after the event, by then it can be too late.