Can you recommend a consultant

Old May 1st 2012, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

Vicky1001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can you recommend a consultant

Can anyone recommend a visa consultant
Old May 1st 2012, 5:00 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you recommend a consultant

I used Rudi Kischer:

http://www.vancouverlaw.ca/lawyers.php
Old May 1st 2012, 5:02 pm
Account Closed

Thanks how did you go about starting to get from the uk to Canada and how did you contact them
Old May 1st 2012, 5:08 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vicky1001
Thanks how did you go about starting to get from the uk to Canada and how did you contact them
My route was unusual: moved here as a tourist, purchased property, applied for a TWP to run a business from the property, 3yr TWP issued, separate PR application running in the background, PR issued after c3yrs from application submission.

I just called them up, (to help with the self-employed TWP process), after my PR application consultant (Balvinder Pahl - http://www.visa2canada.com/) recommended them for more unusual routes of entry to Canada. They both did a great job for me.
Old May 1st 2012, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

Wow that is unusual we just got ok for skilled visa on my bf side but we need to show £8800 and that a lot of money or he has to have prearranged employment
So we are looking at Lot of different ways to do it
Old May 1st 2012, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by R I C H
My route was unusual: moved here as a tourist, purchased property, applied for a TWP to run a business from the property, 3yr TWP issued, separate PR application running in the background, PR issued after c3yrs from application submission.

I just called them up, (to help with the self-employed TWP process), after my PR application consultant (Balvinder Pahl - http://www.visa2canada.com/) recommended them for more unusual routes of entry to Canada. They both did a great job for me.
OMG... thats a pretty unusual and fast route. One Quick Q - is this allowed? Can a non-canadian purchase property in Canada? and above all how did you manage the bank account to start up home biz biz without a work permit?

Last edited by lovely_clouds; May 1st 2012 at 6:34 pm. Reason: spell mistakes
Old May 1st 2012, 6:34 pm
Pea Brain

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
OMG... thats a pretty unusual and fast root. One Quick Q - is this within legal range?
I'll assume 'root' is a typo and not reference in the Australian vernacular to my sexual performance

It's perfectly legal. I just didn't want to tread water in the UK for over 3 years waiting for a PR application to get processed, so I sold up, moved here as a tourist and got on with making things happen more quickly.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

I'll assume 'root' is a typo and not reference in the Australian vernacular to my sexual performance

It's perfectly legal. I just didn't want to tread water in the UK for over 3 years waiting for a PR application to get processed, so I sold up, moved here as a tourist and got on with making things happen more quickly.
that was a typo changed as fast as you submitted a reply.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

pretty nice strategy. BTW, how did you manage the bank account without TWP?
Old May 1st 2012, 6:46 pm
Pea Brain

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
pretty nice strategy. BTW, how did you manage the bank account without TWP?
You don't need residency status to open a bank account. I had a commercial mortgage, business and personal accounts and a line of credit months before I had a TWP.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

nerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nice

We used Goldman Associates. I would definitely recommend them.

Ian Goldman is an immigration lawyer as opposed to a consultant.

http://www.immigrationtocanada.org/
Old May 1st 2012, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

You don't need residency status to open a bank account. I had a commercial mortgage, business and personal accounts and a line of credit months before I had a TWP.
Hmm.. interesting. Never new anything about this till today, but always used to wonder the feasibility. Now, you have forced me to think in more unusual directions.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that is unusual we just got ok for skilled visa on my bf side but we need to show £8800 and that a lot of money or he has to have prearranged employment
So we are looking at Lot of different ways to do it
bear in mind if you think £8800 is a lot of money a consultant is likely to charge £1500-£4000 in fees, as well as the processing fees you have to pay CIC. It is possible to do the application yourself if you want to, and save yourself the consultant's fees! A lot of people on here did it themselves... us included

Last edited by izzi81; May 1st 2012 at 6:58 pm.
Old May 1st 2012, 7:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Vicky, the amount of 'proof of funds' required is only to show that you can support yourself when you get to Canada, and is actually lower than most people need. So if you don't have that amount, then ask yourself if you can really afford to emigrate permanently?

Add up your visa fees, medicals, flights, insurances, shipping, dog transport, rental deposits, utility deposits, car insurance, etc, etc, and you're going to be looking at at least £15,000 for a couple. Add on another few thousands if you're going to be using a consultant (which I would recommend going on your threads over the past 24 hours which seem confused at best!).
Old May 1st 2012, 7:37 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izzi81
bear in mind if you think £8800 is a lot of money a consultant is likely to charge £1500-£4000 in fees, as well as the processing fees you have to pay CIC. It is possible to do the application yourself if you want to, and save yourself the consultant's fees! A lot of people on here did it themselves... us included
To add further, £8,000 does not go a long way towards setting up a new life in Canada unless you are lucky enough to get well paying jobs straight away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.