Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Can you have two FSW applications running?

Can you have two FSW applications running?

Old Jan 10th 2012, 8:36 pm
PR living in Vancouver

jobop will become famous soon enoughjobop will become famous soon enough
Default Can you have two FSW applications running?

I know this has been asked before but I could not find out the answer when I did a search...

Is it possible to have two FSW apps running at the same time?

As you can see I am still waiting, like many others, but looking at the new list I think I also have enough evidence/experience to apply under 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management when they re-open (currently cap reached).

Am worried about losing my current apps place in the queue so to speak just in case the new app is unsuccessful or does not get added to the lucky 500 pile before it gets capped again.
Will CIC look upon me badly for applying twice and under two different NOC codes even though my job duties could apply to both codes?

Just weighing up if it’s worth re-applying to get some movement as they seem to be being processed quite quickly.

Last edited by jobop; Jan 10th 2012 at 8:42 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 12:51 pm
PR living in Vancouver

Default Re: Can you have two FSW applications running?

Think I will wait until 2013 before trying to re-apply again, just to give it a little more time - I hope that this year my original application WILL be looked at!!! Pretty please
Old Jan 11th 2012, 4:59 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by jobop
I know this has been asked before but I could not find out the answer when I did a search...

Is it possible to have two FSW apps running at the same time?

As you can see I am still waiting, like many others, but looking at the new list I think I also have enough evidence/experience to apply under 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management when they re-open (currently cap reached).

Am worried about losing my current apps place in the queue so to speak just in case the new app is unsuccessful or does not get added to the lucky 500 pile before it gets capped again.
Will CIC look upon me badly for applying twice and under two different NOC codes even though my job duties could apply to both codes?

Just weighing up if it’s worth re-applying to get some movement as they seem to be being processed quite quickly.
1. Yes you can have a pre-C50 application and post C-50 application running.
2. I wouldn't be surprised if 1122 isn't on the next list. Over 50% refusal rate at the Visa office level.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:28 pm
PR living in Vancouver

Originally Posted by PMM
1. Yes you can have a pre-C50 application and post C-50 application running.
2. I wouldn't be surprised if 1122 isn't on the next list. Over 50% refusal rate at the Visa office level.
Many thanks for your reply.

Have not heard the FSW aps called C50 before, but hey I guess you know your stuff.

So are you saying that they will change the list each July and that you think 1122 won't be on the list because they refused so many? You would think that it would be on the list as if they refused so many they can squeeze a few more in
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:32 pm
PR living in Vancouver

Quick question, when do they announce the new list, I am guessing 1st July, 12 months time after the first list went up?
Old Jan 11th 2012, 6:05 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by jobop
Quick question, when do they announce the new list, I am guessing 1st July, 12 months time after the first list went up?
Yes,