Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Can I "visit" Canada with Imm Visa on PP?

Wikiposts

Can I "visit" Canada with Imm Visa on PP?

Old Jan 15th 2005, 12:39 am
Just Joined

sami325 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Can I "visit" Canada with Imm Visa on PP?

Hello all,

Can one use a valid visitor visa to go to canada soon after immigration visa has been stamped?

I am planning a road trip to Buffalo to get my visa stamped in person. Since I live in Detroit and have a valid visitor visa to canada, I want to go to buffalo thru Canada. On the way back when I want to re-enter canada, I would not want to land as i am not planning to go thru customs have not prepared the goods to follow list etc.

Does anyone know if i can reuse my visitor visa and land at a later date with complete preparation.

Thanks for your input.

Sami
Old Jan 15th 2005, 3:38 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I "visit" Canada with Imm Visa on PP?

[QUOTE=sami325]Hello all,

Can one use a valid visitor visa to go to canada soon after immigration visa has been stamped?

I am planning a road trip to Buffalo to get my visa stamped in person. Since I live in Detroit and have a valid visitor visa to canada, I want to go to buffalo thru Canada. On the way back when I want to re-enter canada, I would not want to land as i am not planning to go thru customs have not prepared the goods to follow list etc.

Does anyone know if i can reuse my visitor visa and land at a later date with complete preparation.

Thanks for your input.

Sure just tell them you are not landing at that time.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 4:27 am
Just Joined

sami325 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Can I "visit" Canada with Imm Visa on PP?

Thanks Jim

:scared:

[QUOTE=Jim Humphries]
Originally Posted by sami325
Hello all,

Thanks for your input.

Sure just tell them you are not landing at that time.