Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Can I send all the forms together?

Wikiposts

Can I send all the forms together?

Old Nov 17th 2010, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Cowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to all
Default Can I send all the forms together?

Hi all,

We're applying outland spousal route. I'm just wondering if it's possible to send my kids proof of citizenship applications together with our spousal sponsorships & permanent residence applications in one big bundle to Mississauga?

I understand the kids applications need to go to London, but as the other applications will go back to London anyway would it make sense to send them all together?

Any help would be v much appreciated, thanks!!
Old Nov 17th 2010, 6:50 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I send all the forms together?

Hi

Originally Posted by Cowgirl
Hi all,

We're applying outland spousal route. I'm just wondering if it's possible to send my kids proof of citizenship applications together with our spousal sponsorships & permanent residence applications in one big bundle to Mississauga?

I understand the kids applications need to go to London, but as the other applications will go back to London anyway would it make sense to send them all together?

Not a good idea, since the Proof of citizenship applications go to Sydney NS if you are in Canada. If you are outside Canada, they go directly to London.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Not a good idea, since the Proof of citizenship applications go to Sydney NS if you are in Canada. If you are outside Canada, they go directly to London.
Thanks for your help, PMM!
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cowgirl
Hi all,

I would send them separate as they need to be processed at different offices - last thing you want is a delay in the proof of citizenship applications. At least if you send them yourself you know where they are, and that they are at the right offices!
Old Nov 19th 2010, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

chobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nice

I agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - send them separately.

Send your kids' applications to London and then your / your hubby's applicatoins to Mississauga - they will take long enough as it is and you won't want anything to delay or jeopardise things.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys for your help! I'll be getting them all sent off (separately) in a couple of weeks time! Can't wait til all the various forms are all filled out and sent off!!