can anybody advice please?

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:52 am

dunniflat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can anybody advice please?

i am a a little confused as to what i should be doing at the moment.....we are currently living in alberta canada and my husband very recently received a new work permit for a new job ...it is valid for a further 3 years and my 2 older children also have valid work permits till august 2011 as well.....which is all good while we apply for pnp (getting bits and bobs together for this to post off next week)BUT.....my query or problem is that myself and my youngest daughter(she is on my visitor record accompanying me ) still have the original visitor record which i received with my husbands first initial work permit and it expires in august 2009......i am hoping that pnp and maybe even perm res wil be granted by then but if its not im wondering wether we need more up to date visitor records!i am seriously considering getting myself an open spousal work permit as my husband qualifies as a skilled worker and it could be handy if i got myself even a wee part time job but where would emily come into it ?i have filled out the form change of conditions to apply for this permit and i have ticked box c for me and box a for emily .......does anyone know if im doing the right thing?i just want my paperwork with emilys name on to match my husbands and other childrens re newed dates of 2011!!!thankyou in advance if anyone can advice or even understand what im meaning !!