Can Any 1 Help??

Old May 30th 2011, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

Paulmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can Any 1 Help??

H

Hi ,
I am seriously considering moving to canada with my partner and 1 year old son toronto or burlington but have no idea what it involves and bit worried about schools ect for my son and jobs i am a heating engineer/plumber and my partner is a dental nurse is there a demand for this sort of thing there ? or would we be better off somewere else has any 1 had problems with visas and anything else you need to get started

any help to get us on our way to our new life would be so so greatfull i am 30 and my partner is 26 thankyou.
Old May 30th 2011, 9:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can Any 1 Help??

Hello again,

As I mentioned before, your best bet is to start reading the Wiki (on blue bar at top of page). Firstly, to figure out your best visa option - there are over 50 routes to a visa available, and only you will know which will suit you. And secondly, for info on stuff like schooling etc.

Don't fix on a location just yet, in case you need a job offer to get a visa (if so, you'll just have to go wherever you can find work from an employer prepared to sponsor you). Unless there is a reason you have chosen Toronto, family perhaps? In which case, they may be a bonus to you for immigration as well.

Grab a cuppa (or a beer!) and start reading the Wiki so that you understand the basics, and then you can come back and ask questions about the visa route you intend to take.

HTH, good luck.