Calling the PNP Office???

Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough
Default Calling the PNP Office???

Do you think it would hurt to call the Saskatchewan PNP office to see whats happening with our application???

Its been almost 31 weeks / 7.5 months since they received it!

They did request further info back at the begining of December and they did call the company to confirm job offer on the 17th December but we have heard nothing since!!!

Should we just try and be more patience and wait or call encase there is a problem??

Only we have been told that they dont like you calling and that it can annoy them enough to put you to the bottom of the pile - how true this is I dont know!?!?!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 12:45 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling the PNP Office???

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
Do you think it would hurt to call the Saskatchewan PNP office to see whats happening with our application???

They did request further info back at the begining of December and they did call the company to confirm job offer on the 17th December but we have heard nothing since!!!

Should we just try and be more patience and wait or call encase there is a problem??

Only we have been told that they dont like you calling and that it can annoy them enough to put you to the bottom of the pile - how true this is I dont know!?!?!
Give them a call - they are really helpful. I called to chase on a client a week or so ago and the case is now moving along - even though they said it would still be in the waiting pile for a few weeks longer.

Let us know how you get on.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Give them a call - they are really helpful. I called to chase on a client a week or so ago and the case is now moving along - even though they said it would still be in the waiting pile for a few weeks longer.

Let us know how you get on.
Thanks Amy - the last thing we want to do is upset them and make our wait even longer!

Perhaps I will give them a call after all
Old Jan 25th 2011, 11:41 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KeithSonja

I would definitely call if it's been a while since you last had contact with them. I really feel for you guys! A quick phonecall can't hurt, I would just explain my concerns to the person on the other end of the phone and hopefully they'll be able to put your mind at rest. I have everything crossed that you get your nomination soon
Old Jan 25th 2011, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

We tried to call last night but just kept getting an answering machine message!

Will try again today!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

I gave the office a call today and a very nice lady confirmed that our file was at the last stage and in with the Manager for signing off / approval.

She could not say what the time frame for this would be - just that there is a backlog and the Manager is working through them in date order..... so could be days or weeks

Fingers crossed it wont be much longer

Glad that I called, feel alot better knowing that its progressing