Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Calculating processing times experts please

Calculating processing times experts please

Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calculating processing times experts please

Hello,

My application arrived at Mississuaga on April 11th, on the CIC website it says they are currently processing applications recvd up to 4th April. I understand that sponsorship applications usually take about one month in Mississuaga. does this mean that my application still has at least another month to go before it is sent onto London or does the month start from the day they rcvd it??

Thanks in advance, Jameso
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:04 pm
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Calculating processing times experts please

Originally Posted by Jameso
Hello,

My application arrived at Mississuaga on April 11th, on the CIC website it says they are currently processing applications recvd up to 4th April. I understand that sponsorship applications usually take about one month in Mississuaga. does this mean that my application still has at least another month to go before it is sent onto London or does the month start from the day they rcvd it??

Thanks in advance, Jameso
Hi Jameso,
we are no experts, but I can pass on a little info that my sister has found out for us today....we posted our applications on 9th april to Mississuaga, and we had hoped that we would have had some news by now...anyway my sister kindly called the toll free number from Montreal just a few minutes ago and was told this....once the application is received in Mississuga it will take at least 32 days before we can even call to ensure that really do have it and are looking at it!! once they have approved the sponsorship ship side, it will then be sent to London...a few days after London have received it the AOR should be sent out!!....In short the message back to Tony and I was stop running to the post box in the morning for at least another 5 weeks!!
but as i say that just a little info passed on to us today... hope it helps a little.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Happydayz
Hi Jameso,
we are no experts, but I can pass on a little info that my sister has found out for us today....we posted our applications on 9th april to Mississuaga, and we had hoped that we would have had some news by now...anyway my sister kindly called the toll free number from Montreal just a few minutes ago and was told this....once the application is received in Mississuga it will take at least 32 days before we can even call to ensure that really do have it and are looking at it!! once they have approved the sponsorship ship side, it will then be sent to London...a few days after London have received it the AOR should be sent out!!....In short the message back to Tony and I was stop running to the post box in the morning for at least another 5 weeks!!
but as i say that just a little info passed on to us today... hope it helps a little.

Thanks for that, looks like we may be looking at similar timescales, we are both currently in UK (me and Canadian common law partner) (oxford to be precise) keep me posted on any developments, I shall do likewise.

Thanks again, jameso
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that, looks like we may be looking at similar timescales, we are both currently in UK (me and Canadian common law partner) (oxford to be precise) keep me posted on any developments, I shall do likewise.

Thanks again, jameso

Can anyone else confirm if the 32 days estimate on processing in Mississuaga starts from the day they recve it or from the day they actually start processing it.

Thanks again, jameso
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:35 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone else confirm if the 32 days estimate on processing in Mississuaga starts from the day they recve it or from the day they actually start processing it.

Thanks again, jameso
from the day they recieve it.
the processing part, I guess, is done within a day!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by amancharan
from the day they recieve it.
the processing part, I guess, is done within a day!

Thanks amancharan, incidently, can you tell me what "CSQ family class applied" means in your timeline

Thanks again, jameso
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:22 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks amancharan, incidently, can you tell me what "CSQ family class applied" means in your timeline

Thanks again, jameso
Certificate Selection Quebec for those going to Quebec.

PMM