CAIPS - timeline

Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

luce is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CAIPS - timeline

Hi All,

How does it take to receive CAIPS notes after they have been ordered? I have been waiting for 43 working days, and still no word yet. I have written to caipsnotes.com, with no substantive response.

Luce
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:18 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CAIPS - timeline

Originally Posted by luce
Hi All,

How does it take to receive CAIPS notes after they have been ordered? I have been waiting for 43 working days, and still no word yet. I have written to caipsnotes.com, with no substantive response.

Luce
I heard that normally it takes a month.. duno why its taking long for u :scared:
no choice but to wait mate....
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

luce is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks amancharan. I guess I have to wait it out. It's tough enough having to wait on CAIPS, then on eCAS, then on the postman...............

Luce
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:23 am
Just Joined

hcf591 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi luce,

After applying online on 2/25/05 at "caipsnotes.com" I was finally able to download my CAIPS notes on 4/8/05. Overall my experience with them has been quite frustrating and I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.
First, their online tracking system is useless. They pretend it is in "real-time" but it is merely an optimistic time counter which provides no information at all. Second, they do not answer to your inquiries. Exasperated I have e-mailed them the same text about 30 times a day until I got a response. They are supposed to notify you when your request is sent to Ottawa and when they receive your CAIPS notes but in both cases this did not happen.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: CAIPS - timeline

Originally Posted by hcf591
Hi luce,

After applying online on 2/25/05 at "caipsnotes.com" I was finally able to download my CAIPS notes on 4/8/05. Overall my experience with them has been quite frustrating and I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.
First, their online tracking system is useless. They pretend it is in "real-time" but it is merely an optimistic time counter which provides no information at all. Second, they do not answer to your inquiries. Exasperated I have e-mailed them the same text about 30 times a day until I got a response. They are supposed to notify you when your request is sent to Ottawa and when they receive your CAIPS notes but in both cases this did not happen.
I found for my CAIPS application that the folks at caipsnotes.com were very helpfull and responded to the 2 email requests I sent them very promtly, well within 24 hours. The file was available for download on, I think, day 34 after the application was submitted.

I will say what I found out was depressing, but that's another story

Cheers

Dozzzzy
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:31 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Hi All,

Luce
I sent my caips request on March 08 by regualr mail and received on April 08 - exactly 30 days.

Last edited by pattu; Apr 20th 2005 at 3:51 am.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
You should expect it anytime now. FYI: I have mailed my request on Feb 22, 2005 and got it on Mar 28, 2005, which comes to about 35 days.

So, the buzz word in Candian immigration process "patience" is very much applied for CAIPS notes too!

Reddy

Hi All,

Luce