Bye all

Old Sep 22nd 2005, 5:25 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bye all

Just wanted to say "bye for now."

Robinsons arrive in the morning & we have to leave our house by 2pm, we are staying in a motel for a few days & land in Vancouver next Thursday. . . . . . . I'm cra**ing myself now ~ its very real all of a sudden!!!!!!

Someone said to me the other day " In order to die, you have to live a little first!!" so here goes

Having a few friends round for 2nite so will probably be seeing 2 Robinsons lorries 2morrow!!

Next post should be from "the other side"

Good luck to everyone still waiting
Jo x x x
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

nubbslad will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bye all

Originally Posted by bananahammock

Robinsons arrive in the morning & we have to leave our house by 2pm, we are staying in a motel for a few days & land in Vancouver next Thursday. . . . . . . I'm cra**ing myself now ~ its very real all of a sudden!!!!!!

Someone said to me the other day " In order to die, you have to live a little first!!" so here goes

Having a few friends round for 2nite so will probably be seeing 2 Robinsons lorries 2morrow!!

Jo x x x

best of luck to you
enjoy yourself tonight
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 5:42 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Looking forward to seeing you posting from the other side!

Good luck!

Jo x x x
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:08 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Someone said to me the other day " In order to die, you have to live a little first!!" so here goe

Jo x x x
Wow, I know how you feel, 16 days for us:scared:
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well with the packers tomorrow and you're not too hung over!

Look forward to hearing all about your adventures on the other side
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 11:56 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Jo x x x
Great luck mate....
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 7:32 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Jo!
"Best be off then, Safe journey and love to all the family" as we say here down yer in Bristol
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 10:27 am
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Wow, Good Luck on your new start in life.

I guess all this waiting re medicals/visas etc gives us time.....but it must be real panic/excitement etc as I guess nothing can prepare you for the actual move on the day.

Keep us posted on how it goes!

Best of Luck
Mans
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

All the best and safe landing