Bunac and Staying over forever!

Old Aug 19th 2010, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

stesimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bunac and Staying over forever!

Hi I was just wondering if it was possible to go to canada through the bunac scheme, and then whilst you are over there to find a job and get a full time job offer and apply for permanant residency?

Might seem like a silly question but to me this seems like the easiest way to migrate for me because Ive no children and Im not a homeowner.

*edit changed that I had no home to that I am not a homeowner
Old Aug 19th 2010, 12:49 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunac and Staying over forever!

It's possible through various different routes but you may need to do some research and it may not be cheap.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

stesimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting over there with the bunac scheme is like £1000, Im not sure about the other costs of applying for things and stuff it seems so complex but I really want to do it, Id do it today if I could lol.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 3:41 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

I know it doesn't seem cheap but it's nothing compared to the costs of some other routes to immigration, particularly permanent immigration so you may need to look quite hard to find one that is viable for you.

I'd definitely recommend the Wiki listed at the top of this forum as it has some really useful tips on how to research this and possibly find a route which suits you.